jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
02:11You know guys, it feels great to be back in this ring, in the WWF.
02:21I mean, the WWF made Hulk Hogan a legend.
02:28And it even feels greater tonight to be out here in front of you WWF fans, right here tonight, I mean,
02:35we've been through everything together.
02:41If I reminisce and I think back, I mean we've fought the Russians, man, we fought the monsters
02:48I mean, my God, we even took Andre The Giant, God bless his soul...
02:54seven hundred pounds of Andre the Giant at WrestleMania III
02:59you and I, we took Andre The Giant, we pressed him over our heads, and we slammed him. I mean my God,
03:06we've done it all together.
03:14But you know somethin'?
03:16Something happened.
03:21And then you people turned on me.
03:24I mean, why did you start takin' Hulk Hogan for granted?
03:29I never wanted to leave the WWF; I wanted to stay here in the WWF.
03:33I wanted to end my career here in the WWF. You gonna do.
03:41I mean, suddenly, you didn't have any more respect for Hulk Hogan.
03:47Suddenly, you drove me out - the WWF fans drove me out of the WWF.
03:55It's just like what you people did to Michael Jordan in Chicago.
04:01You took Michael Jordan - you took Michael Jordan for granted, and you drove him outta the - outta Chicago,
04:09that's exactly what the WWF fans, what you did to me.
04:22Ever since you fans drove me out of the WWF, I've had something I've wanted to say,
04:29and now that I'm back in the WWF, thanks to Mr. Vince McMahon...
04:39there's only one thing that I've gotta say to you WWF fans.
04:46You can kiss my *ss!
04:54I'm the reason all of you people are here, I'm the one that put the WWF on the map,
05:00and I'm the one that made wrestling as big as it is today.
05:09That's right, there's nobody in this business that's a bigger icon than I am,
05:14there's nobody in this business that's sold out more arenas than I have,
05:19there's nobody in this business that'll go down in the history books other than Hollywood Hulk Hogan,
05:26and to lay it out nice and straight for all you WWF fans that drove me out of the WWF
05:35I'm the biggest star, past or present, in the wrestling world today,
05:40and there'll never, ever be a bigger star in the wrestling business than Hollywood Hulk Hogan!
07:44Finally The Rock has come back to Chicago!!
08:01Hulk Hogan and The Rock, in the same ring. Who would have thought that they would've ever seen... Hogan, and The Rock.
08:21Hulk Hogan, The Rock heard what you were saying in the back, The Rock was listening, and The Rock agrees with you... on some things.

GLOSSARY

reminisce - turn on- take for granted - drop out
reminisce:To recollect and tell of past experiences or eventsturnon:Attack, become hostile toward;take for granted:you don't show your appreciation to them;drop out:a person who has abandoned a course of study or who has rejected conventional society to pursue an alternative lifestyle.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario