viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

RAW 19.01.2009 Part 12 por JeffreyNeroHardy33
Subtitles
--:--I believe they're saying "on your knees" but I, you know, I could be wrong
--:--Chris, they, they said on your knees
--:--[Steph pointed out, an amused look on her face]
--:--[Jericho smirked at her]
00:59If you really want your job back! I mean it's up to you, really!
--:--[Chris finally lowered himself down to his knees]
01:16I have to explain something to all of you and that is this...
01:23I have a gift, and when you have a gift like mine that makes you perform than anybody else on the planet,
01:31it may seem like I'm being arrogant.
01:37It might seem like I think that I'm better than everybody else, but,
01:45I know I've said a lot of mean things about all of you,
01:52but I'm asking, well, what I'm saying is
01:57if I've said anything to offend any of you, well then I apologize
--:--[Chris finished as the crowd booed]
02:13Get off your knees Chris, this is embarrassing.
02:17I will see you at the Rumble, now why don't you walk out of this ring, walk up that ramp
02:24and let these people finish telling you what they REALLY think of you
--:--[Chris walked slowly out of the ring]
03:00I just love to see Jericho grovel like that... it warms my cockles
03:15You're still Daddy's Little Girl, give me a hug
--:--[Steph hugged her father and Randy Orton's music hit]
--:--[Randy walked slowly down the ramp and climbed into the ring]
--:--[He grabbed a mic and spoke]
04:01Excuse me Mr. McMahon, but I think there's another apology in order...
04:12Your daughter here slapped me in the face earlier this evening
04:18for no reason at all,
04:26So I think you, should tell her, to apologize to me
--:--[Randy growled]
04:42Why would I do that Randy?
04:44Because I am worth more than she is...
04:49because I am going to win the Royal Rumble this Sunday, go on to headline Wrestlemania,
04:55making you millions of dollars, because people pay to see me and not you...
05:07and you might not want to admit this
05:12but ever since your daughter here has popped you out a couple of grandkids...
05:20she has become, essentially, worthless
--:--WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
--:--You're standing in MY ring, this is MY universe that I created,
--:--and you are PRIVILEGED to be in it.
--:--Let me give you a little history lesson, Randy.
--:--Let's talk about your dad, Cowboy Bob Orton, you remember him?
--:--He was a medicore 'rassler' but the spotlight only made your dad a Superstar. He was on the Hall Of Fame.
--:--And had I not done that, you wouldn't be here right now.
--:--If I hadn't done that, you'd be, say, maybe a gym teacher in St. Louis.
--:--Randy, What I'm saying is now you can apologize to me.
--:--Apologize to me—OR ELSE!
--:--I'm not going to ask you again. You apologize to me,
--:--or I'll terminate you right here on the spot.
--:--You DO NOT want to do that, SIR!
--:--RANDY ORTON, YOU'RE—

GLOSSARY

grovel
grovel: humillar;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario