viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
01:00Thank you very much. Even though this CM Punk thing got a little out of hand
01:06Not that I owe you an explanation, but nonetheless let me tell you why I suspended CM Punk.
01:13He deserved it.
01:20I know, really, it's like when— CM Punk comes out here and says the things that he says.
01:25A couple of you would do the same thing that I would if you were in my shoes.
01:31It wasn't necessarily the things about me and my family, I don't have a thin skin.
01:36You know, this is not about my ego, this is about me doing what's right for each and every one of you. That's what
01:45That's what I do. Now, he was gonna tell you a story, right? About me. Let me tell you a story about him.
01:53You see, the real reason I suspended him is that CM Punk's contract is in fact almost over.
02:01So Punk says: 'Alright, Vince, this is what I want.' He wanted special limousine service, he wanted to fly first class, private transportation
02:10this thing went on. He did in fact want to be on all those things that he mentioned before: the magazine, DVD, all that crap
02:18which he wasn't worthy of being on, that's why he wasn't on them.
No, come on. You guys know better.
02:23No, come on. You guys know better.
02:27I suspended CM Punk because he deserved it.
02:33And what's more, from my stand point CM Punk is just that
02:41he is a punk.
02:47Thank you very much, we'll see you next week in Boston!
03:28That's it? That's it?
03:32After an unbelievable tirade like that, a suspension and stripping a man off his number one contendership,
03:37you're gonna call him a punk and kick him to the curb.
03:44He kicked himself to the curb, John. I didn't do it.
03:48No. Vince, he spoke his mind. Something you completely endorse.
03:53You are so freedom of speech, it's amazing.
03:57You would come out here and say anything you want, you'd do anything you want.
04:02You believe in the first amendment, right?
04:04I do and that's why your microphone is still working, pal.
04:07Oho, thank you. Thank you so much, boss. You see,
04:18Vince McMahon to me has always been a fighter.
04:23I remember a time when Vince McMahon would walk down this ramp, each and every week. You know it. Doing your walk.
04:35And whoever stood in your way, Vince would stay right in the middle of the ring and say: 'Bring it on! I'm ready to fight!'
04:44Hell, you took down Turner. Not because you were a coward.
04:48Because you were a fighter.
04:53So CM Punk says a few things that gets under your skin and then you suspend him.
05:01Well, what happened to Vince McMahon, the fighter? Has Vince McMahon finally gone soft?
05:09Are those famous Vince McMahon man-grapefruits now peach pits?
05:17If that's the case and you don't wanna fight anymore, I came out here to tell you that I still wanna fight. And I wanna fight CM Punk.
05:27And if you don't feel like fighting, maybe you should hang it up, old man.
05:54Let me tell you why I really suspended him.
06:01I don't want to take a chance on you.
06:07I don't wanna take a chance of CM Punk— I've been through this before, ok?
06:11I don't wanna take a chance that he defeats you - I know you beat him before, I know, he can beat you. And that's the risk I don't wanna take.
06:18I take calculated risk, that's how I beat— That's how I created and beat everybody that got in my way.
06:26I created an empire by taking calculated risk.
06:30Therefore, if CM Punk defeats you, he's gonna walk out of here.
06:34CM Punk, the next day, he's gonna walk into some other wrestling organization: 'See what I walked out with'. I'm gonna be embarrassed.
06:42I will not be embarrassed! And on behalf of each and every one of these people here, they don't wanna see that happen either.
06:50Uh, uh, uh. Look at the billionaire chairman of the company, afraid about being embarrassed.
06:56You should be ashamed of yourself.
06:57I'm afraid of you not beating him!
07:01So that's what this is about, huh? Yeah?
07:03I'm not gonna sit here and guarantee that I'm gonna beat CM Punk.
07:07But we should have this match. He earned a spot to face me. I'm the champion, I want this match. They wanna see it.
07:17And oh, oh, god forbid, we embarrass Vince McMahon.
07:23As a member of the WWE Universe, Money In The Bank to me is the biggest Pay-Per-View of the year.
07:29As a member of the WWE Universe, Money In The Bank to me is the biggest Pay-Per-View of the year.
07:34What if he does? What's the history of the WWE Championship? How will John Cena handle a hostile crowd?
07:40Does he have what it takes to overcome CM Punk in his last match?
07:43Does the kid who rode on the side of my car in WrestleMania 22 all talk or is he gonna prove that he's got a set, doing something crazy?
07:56It's not embarrassing, Vince. That sounds like the match of the year in my book. But you won't let it happen, will you?
08:02Because some kid said something that you don't like and now he's suspended.
08:09What if say something you don't like, Vince?
08:12What if I say something that really gets under your skin and you just don't like it.
08:17What happens then, you suspend me?
08:20Hang on a second. Don't go there. OK?
08:25First of all, this is not to be done in public, alright?
08:30Don't piss me off! OK? Don't do that. No, no, with your little smile on your face.
08:37Don't piss me off, I'm telling you. Don't be Hogan. Don't be all those guys that came before you. No, no.
08:46You wanna be a man, if you wanna talk in front of these people, then we'll talk in front of these people.
08:52Be a man and talk to me one on one here. You come out here with this crap.
08:56I gave a logical explanation. OK, so what? I don't believe you can beat him or I don't wanna take the chance. It's not a big deal.
09:04You don't wanna take the chance of being embarrassed when you should do the match and give these people what they want!
09:12Listen to them!
09:17But once again your ego gets in the way, you don't wanna be embarrassed.
09:21You know what? You're embarrassing me now, OK?
09:23This whole thing is embarrassing, it really is.
09:26And quite frankly, again, I don't give a damn what these people want. Because I am not gonna jeopardize who I am and my company.
09:37This is my company, John, not yours. Don't you get that?
09:42Don't you get this is not your company? Don't you get that before you there were many others: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels,
09:50the whole list goes on and on. Don't you get that? It's not your company. It's my company.
09:58And I do what's right for the company and, believe it or not, for each and every one of these people.
10:04My decisions are good ones. Are we good?
10:17I get it. It's your company. It's your company. I get it, I'm not stupid.
10:30But if that's how you want to run it, it's not something I signed up for.
10:37I get it. There's been Hogan, there's been Michaels, there's been Austin.
10:41Everyone is replaceable. I get it. But I bust my ass for you, I work myself to the bone for you and this brand, because I'd like to think that this here stands for something.
10:55You're so worried, you're so very worried about CM Punk taking this and making it meaningless.
11:05He earned the right to face me. And if you just kick him to the curb, you've already made it meaningless.
11:17Where the hell do you think you're going?
11:21You're no different than all the rest, you ingrate!
11:25All the rest of them walked out on me, you're walking out on me?
11:32Wait, wait a minute! Wait just a minute.
11:37I get something— Don't go anywhere!
11:43See what kind of man— Don't go anywhere.
12:18Alright. I hate this has come between us, but it has.
12:25CM Punk's reinstated, you got your match.
12:32Get that smile off your face!
12:43I tell you why you shouldn't be smiling.
12:48I'll walk right down that aisle and look right into your face and say:
12:52John Cena. YOU'RE FIRED!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario