martes, 8 de julio de 2014

00:38 I see what you're doing. You're trying to get a look at my � my naturally sculpted facial features. Natural.
00:48 Everything from these eyebrows to this jaw line. It's natural.
00:55 I mean you can behold, look at me, uncover your eyes, take a look at WWE's most attractive superstar.
01:11 Because all of you know now what the WWE divas knew when they voted in a very special WWE.com poll. I want to bring that up right now.
Let's bring that up.
01:21 Which superstar is the most handsome? Come on, come on. Give me a drum roll. Give me a drum roll, please. Give me a drum roll. Yeah. Here we go.
01:33 Oh, John [Cena] is up there. Give me the results. Give me the results!
01:41 They voted me most handsome! Ha! John is up there. He's a movie star. But you know what? He's not the most handsome guy in the WWE.
02:01 I mean, let's take a look at my NXT rookie. Let's take a look at Husky Harris. Husky, come out here.
02:08 Show them what you're working with here. Take that vest off. Come on.
02:20 Unfortunately, Husky is � he represents the � the average male.
02:34 Average. I mean, with your horrible tattoos and your � your � your really dirty hair.
02:45 Husky, you know what? Thank you for your time, and sorry.
02:52 And I'm sorry to all of you. I can't help it that I was born this good looking, because it isn't genetics. Have you seen my father?
03:01 Have you seen my father? Come on! Huh.
03:10 Folks, sometimes a blessing, it can be a curse.
03:22 You, sir do you know how difficult it is to maintain this delicately baby smooth skin?
03:37 I mean, I can see the popcorn grease seeping out of your pores. I can literally hear you getting fatter.
03:51 Todd. Todd, do you know how many � how many countless hours I spend in the gym while you're reading superman comics and checking out rottentomatoes.com?
04:10 Do you? It's a lot of time I spend. Relax.
04:16 And Tony Chimel! SmackDown's veteran ring announcer Tony Chimel.
04:24 Tony, I haven't had a carb since Bill Clinton was president. I'm almost too young to remember when Bill Clinton was president.
04:33 You haven't had a doughnut � when was it, Tony? You haven't had a doughnut since the first match? Oh, Tony.
05:02 To the WWE divas, I say thank you. You ladies have exquisite taste.
05:22 You know, I can't help that I've got a god-given ability to excel in this ring. It's not fair, I know.
05:31 But I've got to be honest with you, handsome, debonair, suave, sexy, these words don't cover it.
05:42 Teddy Long and Vickie Guerrero, I need you to consider the man with the money face for "money in the bank" and from here on out, I'm to be known for exactly what I am.
06:01 You people will call me, Tony Chimel, you will call me, everyone in the WWE universe, everybody in this world will call me Dashing.
06:19 Cody Rhodes. Dashing Cody Rhodes. Dashing Cody Rhodes. Dashing Cody Rhodes. Dashing Cody Rhodes. Dashing Cody Rhodes. Dashing Cody Rhodes. Dashing Cody Rhodes. Dashing Cody Rhodes!"

GLOSSARY

behold - drum roll - vest - curse - smooth - seeping out - countless hours - god-given - excel - debonair
behold: observar; drum roll: redoble de tambor; vest: chaqueta; curse: maldicion; smooth: suave; seeping out: escurriendo; countless hours: horas incontables; god-given: dada por Dios; excel: sobresalir; debonair: elegante;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario