lunes, 14 de julio de 2014

01:04 I'm here to address the actions of Randy Orton last week.
01:08 Now Orton if you think because you won the Royal Rumble last night that you are off the hook
01:12 if you think because you're threatening me with two potential lawsuits that I'm going to back down,
01:20 if you think because you read some half hearted apology that I'm going to look past what you did, well then you think wrong!
01:29 So why don't you come down here right now, and find out what I think.
02:42 Before you say another word, Stephanie, I want you to ask yourself a question
02:53 'Do you want to go through with this?' Let me make myself clear, if you fire me tonight,
03:02 you will be subjecting yourself to a nightmare.
03:09 I'll be gone, Cody and Ted will be gone,
03:15 the star power in the Raw locker room will be crippled.
03:30 Miss McMahon, let me reiterate my client's condition.
03:36 Intermittent Explosive Disorder is very real.
03:41 The fact that the company has ignored his condition has cause extreme neglicence.
03:47 Unlike the employee that you tried to humiliate last week,
03:52 my client is not going to get down on his knees in apologize.
03:59 If you wanna fire him. Just know that there will be extreme consequences.
04:05 Is that some kind of threat?
04:10 Randy, you kicked my father in the head last week!
04:13 And you have the nerve to come out here with your attorneys and threaten me and this company?
04:20 Actually Stephanie, it is a threat. I have a legal right to compete at Wrestlemania.
04:27 I won the Royal Rumble. If you fire me, I will sue you.
04:33 And not only will I sue you, I will file an injunction so that this year, there will be no Wrestlemania!
04:44 I will shut this company out.
04:46 I will shut it down.
04:48 And that is not a threat, that Stephanie McMahon is a promise!
04:54 Now what are you going to do about that?
05:22 What are you all looking at?
05:26 You think I care whether or not you have a WrestleMania?
05:36 You think that if I'm not fired I won't take each and every one of you down with me?
05:51 Well, you know what?
05:54 Maybe that is exactly what I'm going to do. Fire me! Go ahead, fire me! FIRE ME FIRE ME FIRE ME!
06:04 I am bagging you to fire me.
06:09 Let me sue this company for everything that it's got, cancel WrestleMania, and put these ingrates out of work. FIRE ME FIRE ME.
06:17 I am bagging you, Stephanie McMahon, fire me now.
06:23 Let me hear the words your father was about to say right before I kicked him in the skull.
06:36 FIRE. ME. NOW!
06:46 Firing you, would be too easy
06:53 We've got bigger plans.

GLOSSARY

off the hook - back down - half hearted - file - injunction
off the hook: very good, excellent; back down: To withdraw from a position; half hearted: without enthusiasm or determination; go through with: to do something; subjecting: someter; sue: demandar; subjecting: someter file: presentar; injunction: medida cautelar.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario