miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

01:30 Okay, I get it. You people destroyed billions of brain cells on a daily basis with your excess consumption of alcoholic beverages,
01:47 over-the-counter as well as prescription medication-the latter of which, chances are, aren't even yours-
01:57 and a veritable a laundry list of substances you shove in your soft little bodies day after day.
02:14 The reason I bring up your chemically induced mind is because I think a lot of you have forgotten my accomplishments.
02:24 So please allow me to jog your ailing memory.
02:33 I am the only 3-time straight-edge World Heavyweight Champion in WWE history.
02:52 I am the only superstar in WWE history to win back-to-back Money in the Bank ladder matches at WrestleMania.
03:10 don't forget I am the man that did you, the WWE Universe, a favor that you didn't even deserve when I got rid of the Charismatic Enabler Jeff Hardy from this company...forever.
03:38 But that runs a close number two to my crowning achievement of using my Anaconda Vice and for the first time making the Undertaker tap out-I did that.
03:56 That was me, I did that.
04:02 I did that, and I did it all without drugs, I did it all without alcohol,
04:11 and above all else, I did it all without any help from any of you.
04:21 So I want somebody, anybody in a position of power to come out here right now and treat me with the respect I have earned, not only as the face of SmackDown,
04:37 but the poster boy of the entire company, and as the choice of a new generation, I deserve to know who my next opponent is now that I have defeated the all-powerful Undertaker.
05:05 Oh, that's right. There isn't anybody left!

GLOSSARY

on a daily basis - veritable - shove - jog - ailing - I got rid - latter - crowning achievement
on a daily basis: a diario; veritable: verdadero; shove: meter; jog: refrescar; ailing: enferma; I got rid: me deshice; latter: ultimo; crowning achievement: mayor logro;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario