jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

01:13Over the last week I've noticed a real difference in the way that people have been looking at me,
01:17in the way they've been treating me - on the streets, in the airport, all around.
01:22And they don't have to say anything because I've been seeing it in their eyes. People are wondering:
01:26Jericho, how did you do what you did to Shawn Michaels?
01:29How could you do that? How can you live with yourself?
01:34If you didn't see what I did, you'll be seeing it right now:
02:49And here we are with deja vu all over again.
02:54Once again you decide to boo an honest man.
02:58I never lied to any of you. I always did the right thing and you insist on insulting me and catcalling me
03:05and I'm done with it.
03:09That's why what happened to Shawn Michaels last week wasn't my fault.
03:14It was your fault. And it was your fault. And it was your fault. And it was your fault. And it was your fault. And it was your fault. It's all your faults.
03:30When I came back to the WWE last November, I came back to save us.
03:34There's something I've realized over the last couple of months: You people don't wanna be saved.
03:39You don't DESERVE to be saved. No, you don't.
03:45People connect with who they like and it's obvious by your cheers that you connect with a backstabbing hypocrite like Shawn Michaels.
03:54So from now on, I'm here to save ME from all of you.
04:01I know they say: Jericho, you've changed. Uh-uh, I haven't changed, I'm still the same.
04:07I'm still one of the greatest performers in WWE history. I'm still a hero, an idol to millions and I can still look into my eyes in the mirror in the morning with a clear conscience. Can you?
04:20It's all of you that have changed by becoming morally corrupt and it's pathetic.
04:26It's true. With fans like you, who needs enemies?
04:30I don't need you to cheer for me anymore, I don't want you to cheer for me anymore
04:42because your actions say it all. Shawn Michaels says he'll do whatever it takes to get ahead and you cheer him.
04:47When I did the VERY SAME thing last week, you booed me.
04:53You ostracized me. You turned on me.
04:58I didn't do what I did to Shawn for personal reasons.
05:02I did it because all of you forced me to.
05:07And now, I'm punishing Shawn Michaels for your sins.
05:18Shawn told the truth, when he said that blood was on his hands.
05:22And how ironic is it now that Shawn's blood is on YOUR hands?
05:28Can you live with yourselves? Huh?
05:32Can Shawn live with himself?
05:33As a matter of fact I bet you wish that Shawn would come here right now and face me, don't you?
05:41You wish Shawn would come out here and kick me out of this ring and get revenge.
05:45Well you know what? So do I. I want Shawn Michaels to come out here right now.
05:54I demand that Shawn Michaels come out here right now. Come on, help him: HBK! HBK! HBK! Come on!
06:04Come on, Michaels! They're cheering for you: The liars, the cheaters. Come on!
06:17Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think Shawn Michaels is gonna come out here tonight.
06:23Cause he's a coward. He's a worm. He's a liar. He's a pathetic, miserable excuse for a human being.
--:--[The crowd exploded as Ric Flair walked out from behind the curtain, microphone in hand]
--:--[The crowd cheered for a good 3 minutes before he climbed into the ring and backed Chris into the corner]
--:--[The two stood face to face for a few moments before Ric said]
07:56What do ya got say now?
--:--[Chris raised the mic and he barely said]
08:01You take it from me
--:--[before Ric snatched Chris' microphone right out of his hand]
08:06SHUT UP! You know damn well that Shawn Michaels isn't here tonight after what you did to him last week,
08:14and I'm not here to talk to you, I can't wrestle anymore,
08:19cause I'm retired, but that doesn't keep me from fighting you right now!
08:25In the parking lot! Let's go! In the parking lot now!
--:--[Ric said before dropping the mic and ripping his jacket off]
--:--[Ric got out of the ring in a fit of rage, he walked backwards up the ring screaming "Come on!" at Chris]
--:--[Chris eventually got out of the ring and followed Ric backstage]
--:--[The two continued yelling at each other until they reached the doors that led outside]
--:--[Ric exited the doors before Chris could reach them. Chris contemplated exiting, but he finally decided to go out]
--:--[As he opened the door, Triple H entered it]
10:02Don't you think you've caused enough problems in the past few weeks Chris?
10:07Shawn Michaels is pulling glass out of his eye, and now you wanna jump on the Naitch?
10:12I don't think that's any of your business
10:15Maybe it's not, but I ever since you came back to "save us", Chris I've been looking for a reason to make you my business
--:--[Hunter filled Chris in]
--:--[Chris smirked and said]
10:28Ok, so know you're going to be the knight in shining armor and fight everyone's battles for them, huh?
--:--[Chris snickered]
10:35Oh no, no. You got it all wrong; I'm not fighting anyone's battles...
10:39I just wanna fight you
--:--[Hunter concluded]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario