viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
00:41I'm sorry Rey.
00:44I'm not gonna deny you the opportunity to be WWE Champion.
00:47I won't deny the opportunity to The Miz, either.
00:51But, we're running out of time and I have to do something that's almost as important as the WWE Championship itself.
00:58So I'm gonna ask you and Miz to postpone the finals until next week.
01:09I apologize.
01:12I got something else to do.
01:20Don't be selfish, Rey. This is — this is bigger than you.
01:51I mentioned earlier, that there is no one bigger than the WWE itself.
01:56That would include Rey Mysterio. And it certainly would include John Cena as well.
02:02No one man is bigger than the WWE. I can make a new John Cena. [CM Punk-Chants]
02:22There is no denying the contributions of John, his popularity,
02:27the respect that so many people have for John all over the World, his work-ethic.
02:32And I'd like to thank John for his contributions in the WWE.
02:36At the same time, I've to make some difficult decisions.
02:45Sometimes you have to set an example in business.
02:49This is not about my personal ego.
02:53It's not about me having to win all the time. It's about business.
02:58I do what's right - and have for years and years - I do what's right for each and every one of you
03:05from a business perspective.
03:11Sometimes you don't even recognize it. Sometimes you're blinded by the short side in this. Sometimes
03:17when I make decisions, I make them from a long-term standpoint. I'm long-term-oriented.
03:22And you don't even understand what I'm doing. But in time, you will.
03:27And in time, you'll thank me.
03:38And as much as I would like not to have to do this [CM Punk Chants]
03:58as much as I would like not to have to do this, let's get it over with.
05:16Relax, relax, relax, relax.
05:19I'm not gonna go on a profanity-ridden tirade. You don't need a seven-second-delay, Kevin. I'm not gonna show my genitalia.
05:27I'm not gonna talk bad about your family or your company.
05:32And I know exactly, what you're about to do. And I'm OK with it.
05:37Because I'm not gonna have to go through the same things that you made Shawn Michaels go through.
05:43Shawn Michaels, THE best performer ever to step in THIS ring.
05:53But you made him bent over backwards and for all that he accomplished,
05:57for all of his achievements, for years, all they said about HBK was that he screwed Bret!
06:06No matter how many championships he won, no matter how many times he stopped the show,
06:11he carried that burn and it began to define him and he had to take it with him his entire career.
06:17And you know what? I thought about that a lot last week, Vince.
06:20And I put myself in his shoes. If I was in his shoes, would I wanna be the guy who screwed Bret?
06:27Would I wanna be the guy that screwed CM Punk?
06:37My answer was 'no'.
06:40I knew exactly what was at stake. I asked for the match.
06:43The WWE Championship, my career. But there was more than that. There was more than just John Cena vs. CM Punk in a classic.
06:54It was about you. It was about you wanting to keep your little bubble intact - your little universe in one piece.
07:02Nobody can embarrass Vince McMahon. And to do that, you thought you needed somebody to play-ball and I was gonna be your patsy – no way!
07:18And I know I'm not supposed to say his name, but, Punk, if you are out there watching:
07:23It was one hell of a match last night, son. Thank you so much.
07:28Ey, ey, ey, listen. You put me in a position to make a decision.
07:33You wanted the match thrown out. I don't do business like that. You're a businessman. You got your way of doin' business.
07:40I do my business a certain way. I am not gonna play along with that crap because you would have made the WWE Championship meaningless.
07:51So here's the skinny.
07:54I had a great career here.
07:57And he says he can make another one of me. Fine, Vince go ahead. Make one, make ten. I don't care.
08:02I've even given you some time. You have eight months - give or take a few days
08:06to find another opponent for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson at WrestleMania 28.
06:16I'm not an idiot, Vince.
08:19You'll do some hocus-pocus and you'll find somebody for Dwayne.
08:24And WrestleMania will go off without a hitch as if I was never even here.
08:27I get it.
08:30Meanwhile I get to walk outta here with my pride and my dignity.
08:41So before we get into the formalities and the big Vince-McMahon-walk and the whole speech - which I'm gonna let you do. Go ahead.
08:48It's what they know you for. I just need to tell you something. And I want this to sink in.
08:54I love the WWE and I truly believe I belong here.
09:06And, man, I hate to say this. But if you're about to tell me, that I'm not welcome here,
09:12if you're about to tell me that I have no other option — I love this.
09:20This is what I do.
09:23And if you make me walk tonight then I will walk on someone else's television show and keep doing this, BROTHER!
09:38That is no threat. That is a promise.
09:43And here's the skinny. There's a lot people out there, that say, I do a lot of things.
09:49But I PROVE tonight that ONE THING I WILL NOT DO IS KISS YOUR ASS!
09:59Hold on. You're not gonna deny me

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario