lunes, 14 de julio de 2014

00:52 My mother said to me to never ruin an apology with an excuse.
01:00 But I'm gonna have to come up with an excuse now,
01:03 because there is NO good reason why I'm not the World Wrestling Federation Champion for the 4th time right now!
01:17 You know, since I came back to the World Wrestling Federation,
01:21 things have changed. Things just ain't the same anymore,
01:27 because you just can't tell anybody apart anymore.
01:33 You don't know who your friends are and you don't know who your enemies are.
01:39 You don't know what the rules are!
01:44 The problem with the World Wrestling Federation right now
01:47 is there ARE NO RULES!
01:52 So I wanna make something very, very clear:
01:59 Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Sycho Sid,
02:10 EVERYBODY in the World Wrestling Federation is gonna have to understand one thing.
02:16 If there is no rules, that's fine by me, 'cause I don't need any rules.
02:25 Shawn Michaels, you little prissy,
02:32 you gave me your word; you gave your 'Kliq' and all these fans your word, that you would not interfere in my match yesterday.
02:42 And just to give you a little bit of a... just a closer look at the kind of integrity that Shawn Michaels have...
02:49 You can see that this guy has set out from day one to cost me the World Wrestling Federation Championship belt,
02:57 'cause he's got soure grapes and he just can't handle or accept the fact,
03:03 that he is not as good as I am.
03:08 So Shawn Michaels, Sycho Sid, Stone Cold, everybody else...
03:15 That's all fine by me, because there IS NO RULES!
03:19 And I will do absolutely anything and everything to get right back on top.
03:27 And with some reluctance,
03:31 I announce my candidacy for the Royal Rumble and I feel sorry for the other 29 guys,
03:43 because they are all in trouble. And now I'm gonna do just like Shawn Michaels did,
03:51 I'm gonna call it just straight down the line, I'm gonna be a nice regular announcer
03:58 and I'm gonna mind my own business. I'm gonna have a little fun, Jim.
04:02 Allright Bret.

GLOSSARY

prissy - set out - soure grapes - reluctance - mind my own business
prissy: quisquilloso; set out: establecer; soure grapes: the attitude of affecting to despise something because one cannot or does not have it oneself; reluctance: reticencia; mind my own business: do not be so interested in what other people are doing.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario