sábado, 19 de julio de 2014

01:35 I am a man who stands up for what he believes in.
01:41 And I believe that I am an honest man, while 99 percent of you are liars and cheaters.
01:50 I believe that I am a true success, whereas 99.9 percent of you have failed in everything you've ever accomplished in trying to do.
02:04 And I believe, by unmasking Rey Mysterio I've actually done him a favor.
02:13 By exposing his true identity I have relieved the weight of deceit off of his shoulders.
02:20 Now Rey Mysterio doesn't have to live his life in the shadows.
02:25 He can walk the streets free, not having to look over his shoulder with ultra-paranoia, always wondering if the mailman on the street or the clerk in the store recognizes him and realizes who he really is.
02:42 In essence, I have set Rey Mysterio free.
02:56 And instead of thanking me like a man, for what I have done for him, he has disappeared like a coward.
03:03 He's ashamed, he's humiliated, he's embarassed right now. But in time he's gonna realize, that he's been redeemed, that he's been led to his salvation by his savior, Chris Jericho.
03:24 And I've exposed Rey Mysterio as a fraud, and I'm gonna let the world know the same thing about CM Punk tonight.
03:32 I am better than CM Punk, because I am the best in the world at what I do.
03:41 I guarantee, I am going to beat CM Punk tonight, and there is nothing that anyone of you is going to be able to do about that.
03:51 Do you understand what I am saying to you, right now?

GLOSSARY

stands up - whereas - relieved - deceit - led
stands up: lucha; whereas: mientras; relieved: aliviado; deceit: dishonest behavior; led: llevado;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario