viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Edge & Sheamus Ring Promo
Subtitles
00:04 Look at this. You're not back five seconds and you're already mouthin' off. A lot has changed since you've been gone, Edge.
01:57 "Yeah, a lot HAS changed. It seems RAW has been taken over by an evil Ronald McDonald."
02:10 I'd watch me mouth if I were you. The stories you hear and the scenes on TV are nothing like reality.
02:19 But you were right about one thing: I've never competed at WrestleMania.
02:23 But I did something you couldn't do last year at Mania... and that was beat John Cena for the WWE Championship.
02:35 And last night at the Rumble, I defeated Randy Orton to KEEP my Championship.
02:40 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, NEWSFLASH: I have made a career out of defeating John Cena for the WWE Championship.
02:49 And I've also beaten Randy Orton. So..."
02:52 That was a long time ago, Edge. In case you've forgotten: You'd been sidelined for over six months.
02:58 Think about that. I want you to think about this: I'm gonna walk out the Elimination Chamber STILL WWE Champion.
03:14 And if I can beat John Cena and Randy Orton, fella, I won't break in sweat beatin' you.
03:25 So why don't you run off to SmackDown like a good fella, because I don't wanna ruin your Royal Rumble moment by ripping your head off.
03:39 Oh, you're deaf, are you? I'm giving you an opportunity to walk outta here in one piece and I suggest you take it before I put you back on the shelf... FOR GOOD.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario