miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

01:34 WrestleMania 28. Be full of moments.
01:40 Champions crowned. The end of an era.
01:47 Legends remembered. But through all that all eyes will be focused on two men. One match.
01:59 It's more than a match, it's everything. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
02:06 Despite my personal differences there is no denying the fact that Dwayne The Rock Johnson is the most successful Superstar in the history of the WWE.
02:20 He has accomplished everything within the realm of the WWE and vaulted himself to superstardom outside of this business.
02:29 He vowed not to come back until he found a worthy opponent and decided that he found one in me.
02:38 Well, I don't intend to go to WrestleMania 28 just happy to be there. I don't intend to be honored to be along for the ride.
02:48 I wanna win. I need to win.
02:54 I grew up around here.
02:58 And recently Boston is now known as the city of champions. But for so many years it was known as the city of heartbreak.
03:07 The most heartbreaking thing that I can remember is when the New England Patriots won 18 games in a row only to lose the biggest game of all time, the Super Bowl, to the New York Giants.
03:21 Every New England resident shares my sentiment. It holds true to the theory that no one remembers second place.
03:34 I've done some wonderful things here in the WWE. And I'm proud of what I've done so far.
03:43 But WrestleMania 28 is everything. If I don't win I become another name in The Rock's notebook of people that he's defeated. But if I can win, if I can somehow walk into The Rock's backyard in the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania, and at the end of the day have my hand raised, then I win the big one.
04:16 This is a match, this is an event that will make history.
04:25 It is what it is supposed to be. The most successful event in the history of the WWE. It will break every record in the history of the WWE.
04:39 And no one will remember second place.
04:49 That's why I need to win. That's why WrestleMania is so important.
04:57 Because WrestleMania 28 is sink or swim. It is all or nothing.
05:03 WrestleMania 28 is my legacy. WrestleMania 28 is once in a lifetime.

GLOSSARY

realm - superstardom - vowed - I don't intend - sink
realm: reino; superstardom: estrellato; vowed: juro; I don't intend: No tengo la intencion; sink: hundir;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario