viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Edge & Sheamus Ring Promo
Subtitles
01:50 I'M BACK.
01:57 And it feels good, but I'm not just back in a WWE ring, I'm not just back in front of all of you...
02:08 because I am BACK in the main event of WrestleMania.
02:20 I wanna take you guys back to about six months ago.
02:27 Chris Jericho ad I just won the Unified Tag Team Championships and then I got injured.
02:39 Now, the doctors, they had me coming back in March, April, May, June... they told me maybe never.
02:50 And I was sittin' at home about seven weeks ago and I watched the Slammy Awards.
02:58 And I watched Chris Jericho thank me for getting injured so he could team with The Big Show.
03:11 And I sat there and I saw Chris Jericho making light of my injury and everything that I was going through and the room got very... silent.
03:34 And it didn't get silent because the Guest Host of that night, Dennis Miller, just bombed with another brutal joke, it got silent because at that moment I made myself a promise, I made myself a VOW.
03:52 You see, I missed two WrestleManias due to injury and I promised myself, I wasn't gonna miss a third.
04:02 I realised WHO I AM. And I am THE ULTIMATE OPPORTUNIST.
04:17 So, I made myself that promise.
04:20 I promised I'm gonna prove the doctors wrong. I promised that I was gonna rehab harder than I ever have before and I DID.
04:35 I promised myself that I am gonna enter the Royal Rumble and that I was gonna win it.
04:47 And seven weeks later, Chris Jericho, he has a Slammy Award, he has his mugshot on TMZ and me, I have my ticket to the main event of WrestleMania.
05:09 And that means that I can face any champion that I want.
05:14 Now two years ago at WrestleMania, in the main event of WrestleMania, I faced The Undertaker...
05:25 and I lost.
05:31 But unlike Shawn Michaels this year, if I want the Deadman, I can have him.
05:43 But when you talk about opportunity - and that's what I've been talking about - would the smart thing to do...
02:13 would it be smart to go after the guy who is undefeated and 17-0 at WrestleMania or would the smart thing be to go after a guy who has never even
--:-- Now, I could make a decision tonight, I could do that, or I could do the smart thing.
--:--Wait for three weeks until after the Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-View and make my descision then.
--:-- One thing I do know is that this year the Rated-R Superstar will headline WrestleMania.
--:-- Look at this. You're not back five seconds and you're already mouthin' off. A lot has changed since you've been gone, Edge.
--:-- "Yeah, a lot HAS changed. It seems RAW has been taken over by an evil Ronald McDonald."
--:-- I'd watch me mouth if I were you. The stories you hear and the scenes on TV are nothing like reality.
--:-- But you were right about one thing: I've never competed at WrestleMania.
--:-- But I did something you couldn't do last year at Mania... and that was beat John Cena for the WWE Championship.
--:-- And last night at the Rumble, I defeated Randy Orton to KEEP my Championship.
--:-- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, NEWSFLASH: I have made a career out of defeating John Cena for the WWE Championship.
--:-- And I've also beaten Randy Orton. So..."
--:-- That was a long time ago, Edge. In case you've forgotten: You'd been sidelined for over six months.
--:-- Think about that. I want you to think about this: I'm gonna walk out the Elimination Chamber STILL WWE Champion.
--:-- And if I can beat John Cena and Randy Orton, fella, I won't break in sweat beatin' you.
--:-- So why don't you run off to SmackDown like a good fella, because I don't wanna ruin your Royal Rumble moment by ripping your head off.

GLOSSARY

vow - mugshot -
vow: promesa; mugshot: ficha policial;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario