miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014


Batista and Shawn Michaels talk about ric flair por arash0007
00:00This past Monday night I came out and I addressed the RAW audience
00:09and I did my best to put into words the emotions that I've been feeling
00:18since my match with Ric Flair at WrestleMania, and I didn't, eh, ...
00:24I didn't do a very good job with it and to be perfectly honest, I don't know if I'm gonna do any better here for you tonight.
00:31During the farewell address of Ric Flair
00:37I came walking to the ring and I didn't know what was gonna happen...
00:42and I found myself standing face to face
00:47with my boyhood idol, the man that I grew up wanting to be like.
00:54I watched his eyes fill up with tears, and mine, mine did the same,
00:59and then I got a hug from the Naitch... and...
01:04that gave me some closure. So I came here, tonight, to SmackDown! to...
01:39I'm glad that you found closure....
01:42but I don't think the rest of us have. I know I haven't.
01:48Sunday night, WrestleMania, ... one of the hardest nights of my career,
01:53and not because of my match with Umaga...
01:59because it was the last time
02:05that I was gonna ever see my friend, my mentor, the Nature Boy, Ric Flair,
02:14compete in the the ring again. And I gotta be honest with you...
02:20I'm taking it a little personal. It bothers me!
02:24you think that was easy for me, Dave? It wasn't! It's the hardest thing that I've ever done...
02:31That's not what I'm saying! I know you've got mixed emotions about it
02:36and I think I understand why. You had a decision to make!
02:42And I think deep down in YOUR heart you know you made the wrong decision!
02:47That's where you're wrong! That's where you're wrong! I did the right thing!
02:53Ric Flair asked for my A-game, he asked for the Showstopper. And I gave him Mr. WrestleMania, Dave.
03:00I cared about him enough to give him exactly what he asked for.
03:06I'm a competitor, Dave, just like you. And you know, you KNOW, you'd have done the same thing!
03:14I wouldn't have done the same thing. I wouldn't have let my EGO get in the way of my friendship with Ric!
03:26What was that you called Ric? Old Yeller?
03:31Said you were gonna take him out behind the woodshed and put him out of his misery? ...
03:40Is that the way you see Ric Flair? The greatest...
03:45the GREATEST pro-wrestler of all time... like some type of sick, pathetic, dying DOG?

GLOSSARY

address - farewell address - boyhood
address: dirigir; farewell address: discurso de despedida; boyhood: infancia;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario