miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

Get Adobe Flash player
Subtitles
00:15So, Jessica, you've got a brother named Kirk!
00:17Yes, that's right. He is two and a half years older than I am, and we get along very well now.
00:24You get along very well now! How did you get along in the past?
00:27Not very well at all actually. He was always very mean and heartless, should we say.
00:37What was the first thing you remember him doing to you?
00:40Perhaps the first thing was the time I fell asleep on the bus when I was on kindergarten.
00:45He actually left me there sleeping, and I didn't wake up until my lunch box fell on the ground, when the bus driver was parking in the bus garage.
00:59So anyway, yeah, I learned at that point not to really depend on him so much.
01:06What did your mum say when you got home?
01:08My mom asked my brother,"Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?", referring to me, and he responded, "Hey! How did you know I forgot my homework!"

GLOSSARY

mean - heartless - lunch box
mean: Selfish in a petty way, unkind; heartless: Devoid of compassion or feeling, pitiless; lunch box: lonchera;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario