lunes, 14 de julio de 2014

00:25 Once again, MVP is in the ring.
00:29 So that can only mean one thing: Big things poppin', little things stoppin'.
00:34 So sit back, relax and enjoy the view because the VIP Lounge is for people better than you.
00:43 And my guest tonight is definitely better than you.
00:48 As a matter of fact, he defines the word VIP.
00:53 His career spans over 35 years.
00:58 And the next time I meet my guest will be the last time you see him in action.
01:04 So as a magniminous gesture, I've invited him to the VIP lounge here tonight.
01:12 Ladies and gentlemen: 16 time World Champion, The Nature Boy Ric Flair.
02:39 Yeah, I know how to do all that stuff. And I wanna thank you for that fabulous introduction.
02:47 But I really don't think there's anybody in this building - or in the world - that doesn't know who the Nature Boy - Whooo! - Ric Flair is.
03:03 Ey ey Naitch, settle down just a lil bit. You in the VIP Lounge...
03:08 Who-who, I can't settle down. I hear the word VIP Lounge I wanna dance all night.
03:13 Whoooo! And dance a little longer, brother.
03:17 I was tearing down VIP Lounges before you were born - an a lot of them right here in Birmingham. WHOOO!
03:31 Who-who-who, hold on wait a minute. Let's talk. Serious talk, okay?
03:36 Because in just nine days your career is over. You can't beat me, Ric.
03:46 You know what? I like your thought process, but I don't think that you've got what it takes to beat Ric Flair.
03:55 Wait, hold on: You say I don't have what it takes? I got what it takes and you know it. Because you remember the night: June 24 2007. Houston, Texas. The Toyota Center.
04:08 Vengeance - Night Of Champions. I beat you.
04:12 And at the Royal Rumble, I will beat you again and I will retire you - because I am Half Man, Half Amazing, the highest paid athlete in the history of SmackDown...
04:24 And I... You're Half Man, Half Amazing and I am The Man.
04:36 And you know what? There's no denying my loss to you in Houston, Texas.
04:44 But when you think about the fact that the Naitch has wrestled Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat, Buddy Rogers,
04:54 The Rock, Austin, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker - the list goes on - I look at my loss to you as a blemish on my career that I have to correct.
05:10 And in closing, let me just tell you, you got a great future.
05:15 But that resume of talent I just talked about, you can't lace their boots, kid.
05:21 No, but that's okay because they can lace MINE. And so can YOU.
05:27 Because at the Royal Rumble, when I retire you,
05:32 you'll be looking at the greatest day of my life and the last day of your career.
05:48 I like you. I like all this. I like the look.
05:54 You remind me a lot of a guy named Ric Flair.
06:01 When he was younger, when he was more boisterous.
06:05 But then I look at you and say: You ain't nothing like Ric Flair. You couldn't wear anything...
06:12 No, no, you're right: I'm BETTER than Ric Flair.
06:16 You think so?
06:17 I KNOW so.
06:18 You think so?
06:18 I KNOW so.
06:19 Okay then why wait til the Royal Rumble?
06:23 Who-who, hold on, Nature Boy. No no no, we're not gonna waste that. Not here in Birmingham Alabama, not here tonight.
06:33 We're gonna save that. We're gonna do it under the Great Lights. In the Big City. In the Mecca.
06:42 At the Royal Rumble. New York City, the center of the media universe.
06:47 As a matter of fact: How does it go? The... um... jet flyin', limousine ridin', kiss stealin', wheelin' and dealin' son of a gun.
06:57 Well me, the Half Man, Half Amazing, cornrow wearin', savoir fairein', jaw-droppin', bottle-topin', modern-day mack.
07:08 And the whole world will know when I beat you 1-2-3, that the Greatest of All Time isn't better than me.

GLOSSARY

spans -
spans: abarca; blemish: mancha; in closing: para terminar; boisterous: violento;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario