jueves, 3 de julio de 2014

Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin & Undertaker... por bryanscott245
03:26 Last Monday night, I walked down that right -
03:32 last Monday night, after eight months, after everything I went through, after everybody said I couldn't come back, I walked down that ramp and I got in this ring.
03:48 And as Jim Ross said, twenty-two thousand fans at Madison Square Garden stood on their feet as one, and whether they loved me or they hated me, they all roared to show their respect for The Game.
04:10 (Surprisingly loud voice in the crowd: "YOU SUCK!!")
04:12 But JR, what you also said was that they roared for a comeback that was complete.
04:20 You couldn't have been any more wrong.
04:24 See, because if you think that was it - if you think that I spent eight months of my life
04:31 going through hell, living like a hermit,
04:34 ten hours a day in a gym, busting my ass, doing what doctors told me could not be done,
04:41 so that I could come back and stand in this ring,
04:46 one time, just so that I could be one of 'the boys,' you were wrong.
04:54 If you thought that I did all that to come back so that I could stand here and just be another face in the crowd, just be another WWF superstar, you were dead wrong.
05:08 I went through all of that - I went through it all - every second, every hour, every day, every week, every month,
05:18 for one reason - that was to come back here, to be the best.
05:30 This Sunday at the Royal Rumble, thirty men will compete for the honour to go to WrestleMania,
05:41 for the opportunity to win the one thing that separates everybody.
05:48 To win the one thing that says that beyond the shadow of a doubt, you are the best that there is, that you have no equal -
05:58 the winner of the Royal Rumble goes to WrestleMania to compete for the Undisputed championship of the World Wrestling Federation.
06:12 And this Sunday, I will win the Royal Rumble.
06:23 And it's not gonna matter who you are...
06:28 it's not gonna matter what your name is... I don't care if your name is Stone Cold Steve Austin
06:43 now, that might sound a little bit cocky, but like the song says...
06:53 'it ain't braggin' if you can back it up,'
06:57 and I can back up every single word I say! Because I am The Game...and I am That Damn Good.

GLOSSARY

roared - dead wrong - cocky
roared: rugieron; dead wrong: completely wrong; cocky: arrogante;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario