miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

00:00 aren't just the attributes of Vince McMahon. They also lie within the soul of Shawn Michaels.
00:14 It was nearly one year ago when Shawn Michaels told the world 'I'm gonna go to WrestleMania and I will break the Undertaker's undefeated streak.'
00:28 And although Shawn did, without the shadow of a doubt, prove he is Mr. WrestleMania, the streak is still intact.
00:47 For more than a month now Shawn Michaels has been trying to get my attention. He is requesting a rematch at this year's WrestleMania.
01:01 So I stand before you now with my answer.
01:06 And it's an answer that I wanted to deliver personally.
02:49 Here I am, Dead Man.
02:53 Anxiously, anxiously waiting for your answer. And believe me, I'm all ears.
03:12 Shawn, I do have to admit you did come closer than all the others.
03:21 But you still failed.
03:27 And a rematch at this year's WrestleMania will only result in more bitter disappointment for yourself.
03:45 Shawn, I've got nothing to prove to you. My answer-is No.
04:09 You've got the audacity to come out here and look me in the eye and-
04:17 However, if you are truly convinced that you can beat me, I will give you that opportunity tonight.
04:58 No. No.
05:08 I want nothing more than to beat you, Undertaker. But when I beat you, it's gonna be on the "Grandest Stage Of 'Em All".
05:27 I realize, I realize what I have to do now.
05:34 I'm gonna enter the Royal Rumble. And when I win - and believe me, Undertaker, I will win -
05:48 there isn't gonna be any mystery, there is gonna be no wondering about what champion I'm gonna face.
05:58 The champion I'm gonna face is you, Undertaker.
06:08 So in two weeks when you face Rey Mysterio-
06:11 Oh, I will be the World Heavyweight Champion come WrestleMania. So winning the Royal Rumble, Shawn, is your only chance at salvation.
06:35 After I win the Royal Rumble I'll see you at WrestleMania.
06:46 Your streak, your title, your soul will be mine.

GLOSSARY

It was nearly one year ago - requesting - I stand before you
It was nearly one year ago: fue hace casi 1 año; requesting: pidiendo; I stand before you: asi que me presento ante ustedes;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario