jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
02:51 Man, everytime I come out here you guys remind me why this is home.
03:05 And it has been far too long since I've been able to say this, but WELCOME TO THE CUTTING EDGE!
03:19 You know, to be perfectly honest the reason I'm here tonight is because I was requested by the new COO of the WWE,
03:32 Triple H, to come out here tonight because it'd be good for business.
03:44 He thought it'd be good if I came out here and had a reunion and not a reunion with my best friend Christian, no�
03:57 no, no, you guys would wanne see Edge and Christian.
04:04 No, he thought it would� it would be a great idea to come out here and have a reunion with a different partner, my partner in Rated-RKO,
04:16 and the WWE champion, Randy Orton.
04:23 But see, here is where it gets good because I've known Randy a long time. And the guy has got nothing interesting to say.
04:33 It's like watching paint dry, I'm not gonna do it. You see, I don't have a problem with Randy cashing-in the Money in the Bank, hell, I wrote the blueprint on the Money in the Bank.
04:49 You see my problem with Randy is the fact that he is a hand-picked puppet now. He is just Triple H's lackey.
04:59 He needs the Shield to fight those battles for him. So, here is what I decided. I decided that Randy Orton is NOT gonna be the guest on the Cutting Edge tonight.
05:17 I'm gonna have a different� ["YES! YES!"]
05:30 I' gonna have a different guest that's gonna be good for business, say 'YES!' if you agree with me. And that guest is Daniel Bryan!
07:26 So uhhh� So Daniel, you've been through a lot� a lot recently. You know, I appreciate you comin' out here.
07:36 Yeah, I have been through a lot but it helps when you have so many people out here chantin' your name. ["YES! YES!"]
07:58 But yeah, last week Triple H said if I didn't give up my title opportunity, I was going to get hurt.
08:13 And I have been, like last week when Randy Orton attacked me from behind and hit me with his championship belt.
08:23 But here's the thing that you don't understand: There is satisfaction in the struggle because I know no matter how many times Randy Orton attacks me from behind,
08:35 no matter how many times the Shield triple-powerbombs me, no matter how many knock out punches I eat from giants�
08:45 and no matter how many times Triple H tries to hold me down I will beat Randy Orton!
08:58 I will regain the title AND I WILL BE THE WWE CHAMPION! YES!
09:15 You see, that's why I like you, that's why they love you. Because you look at an obstacle as an inspiration.
09:24 You� you don't� you wrestled in armories, you wrestled in barns just like me. I see a little bit of me in you. We loved this.
09:33 We didn't choose something else first and than come here. This is what we wanted to do since we were kids.
09:42 So I see you Daniel Bryan and I'm� I'm like 'okay, this guy, the people have chosen him, he's their guy'.
09:48 So you need to do this. I don't know if you can beat Randy Orton, I really don't. But you deserve a fair shot in doing it.
09:58 So� so, here's the thing, Daniel. Do you think you can beat Randy Orton?
10:15 Yes!
10:17 Do you think that you can shove it in the man's face and become the WWE champion?
10:24 YES!
10:26 Can you show that you're the face of the WWE?
10:53 What a shame it is, Edge, that when you decide to come back from time to time, the only place that gives a crap about you is a place like Canada.
11:11 And what a shame, Edge. What a shame it is indeed, that your body failed you at such a young age.
11:42 You know what's a shame, Randy? It's a shame that you're supposed to be the face of the WWE but you act like an entirely different body part.
11:54 It's a shame that the Ortons always have these physical problems. Your daddy, Cowboy Bob Orton, he ran around with that cast for years and I may have problems with my spine but at least I have one.
12:21 Randy, you've become Triple H's puppet. I mean, here's a guy, he has a great mind for the business, don't get me wrong, but when it comes to picking talent and seeing talent he just flat-out sucks.
12:42 This is a guy who doesn't think Daniel Bryan...
13:15 I thought I'd give you the opportunity since you seem to have something to say to say it to my face.
13:25 I say it to your face because here's the beautiful part about this: I don't have to bite my tongue like everybody else in the locker room. I'm not an employee here.
13:36 So I'll tell you what I think about you. I think you don't know a damn about picking talent.
13:42 You didn't think that I could make it.
13:48 You didn't think Chris Jericho could make it.
13:54 You� you were running around backstage talking about this Vanilla Ice-wannabe named John Cena, said he couldn't make it.
14:03 And now, you say that Daniel Bryan can't make it. I know that your nose is huge, but sometimes you have to look past it.
14:19 First of all, let me say it's great to see you tonight. It's great to see you because it's what's best for business.
14:30 I was able to secure quite a large sum to have you come here tonight to promote the season premiere of your show 'Haven',
14:44 which by the way airs on SyFy Friday nights at ten o'clock eastern, right after SmackDown.
14:54 And now that the promotional consideration is

GLOSSARY

struggle - regain - armories - barns - puppet
struggle: lucha; regain: recuperar; armories: armerias; barns: graneros; puppet: marioneta;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario