viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
00:49I never thought of losing.
00:55But now that it's happened the only thing to do is to do it right.
01:01That is the obligation to those who believe in me.
01:12We all take defeats in life.
01:17Those are famous words from the great Muhammed Ali.
01:25Now tonight you guys have seen various clips of various things that I've said on this road to WrestleMania. And I'll be quite honest:
01:32I've talked. I've talked a lot.
01:38I've talked so much that anybody else in my shoes right now would be making excuses, backtracking, saying that it wasn't their fault.
01:47That is not me. That will never be me. I meant every single thing that I said.
02:02I meant it then, I mean it now. There is not one second in the year long built up to WrestleMania, that I ever thought that I was going to lose.
02:17Because if you think like that, then, my friend, you have already lost.
02:26But no one goes undefeated in life. And a true champion retains the will to win even through their most disappointing loss.
02:42Now with that being said, there was a lot speculation on how I would react to all of this.
02:57Would I be a person to come out here and make excuses?
03:01Would I be a person to come out here and lash out on my opponents?
03:27Would this finally be the day that I finally lash out at the WWE Universe?
03:51I hate to be the bearer of bad news, that will not happen.
04:04I am a man. I was beaten.
04:09So as a man I will own up and admit defeat. Last night at WrestleMania I lost to The Rock.
04:32There will be some critics that make last nights moment the most important of my career, but I asure you it will not be my last.
04:45To all of those who have supported me through all this, from members of the WWE Universe
04:56to some of my close friends to my family — I even see 'em out in the audience. And I will point them out right now. It's Machine Gun Kelly.
05:08Your feelings aside, that was a wonderful performance and a damn fine speech. If I have led you or anyone else down tonight, I truely apologize.
05:18The only thing I can do to make amends, is wipe the slate clean, work my ass off and try to be the best I can be.
05:32But now to address the rumor mill, the gossip column, that I am actually here to call out The Rock.
05:42I am not here to call out The Rock.
05:46Because when you call someone out you wanna fight. The Rock and I have been calling each other out for a year and we settled it last night. ["We want Lesnar"]
06:21But always interesting crowd at Monday Night Raw.
06:28I actually want The Rock.
06:32I would like to invite The Rock to come back down to the ring.
06:42Not to talk trash, not to fight. Because respect is a word that I hold close and Dwayne Johnson after all that he's been through with me is a man who has earned my respect.
06:58I want you to know, I want the world to know, more importantly I want The Rock to know that I consider him a champion.
07:09I want The Rock to know that I consider him an inspiration.
07:14I want The Rock to know that after last night I truly can consider him the greatest WWE Superstar in this industry.
07:38So in that vein, I know you're all having fun tonight, I say we have one more moment of celebration for Miami, Florida's own, Dwayne Johnson, right in the middle of this ring.
07:58Dwayne, on a personal note, and I know you're watching, this past year has been exhausting.
08:05We let it all out on the line physically, and often times way over the line verbally. ["We want Lesnar"]
08:34I understand the excitement in the air, but I put my heart and soul into last night.
08:47And to be quite honest I came up short. The Rock was the better man. ["YES! YES! YES!"]
08:57Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Daniel Bryan, you owe me one.
09:14I personally respect Dwayne Johnson... ["Let's go, Bryan!"]
09:26This is why I love Raw.
09:36All kidding aside, I just want one second to publicly acknowledge that The Rock was the better man at WrestleMania and I would really like to congratulate him on his victory

GLOSSARY

lash out - own up
lash out: arremeter; own up: confesar;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario