jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
00:56 Damn, it's hot in here.
01:00 You know what that is? It's me, 'cause 'The Game' is on fire.
01:09 And in two weeks time I am gonna light up Las Vegas.
01:16 And you know that saying: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?
01:23 Well this time, it doesn't apply. Because what happens in Vegas is gonna be seen worldwide, live, and in living color.
01:33 The whole world is gonna see me kick Batista's ass inside Hell In A Cell.
01:44 The whole world is gonna see me become World Heavyweight Champion for the 11th time.
01:59 You know it's true, you can feel it, can't you baby? The 'King Of Kings' goes back on his thrown.
02:08 Which brings me to this Draft Lottery.
02:15 Some people seem to think that this Draft Lottery gives them an excuse to walk out here on my show and do whatever they think they can do whenever they think they wanna do it.
02:29 Well I'm here to tell you that ain't happenin'. We are making a stand right here tonight.
02:38 So, I don't care who you are, "Mr. Draft Pick".
02:44 Come on down here, Mr. Monday Night, and let the Nature Boy and I show you who calls the shots around here.
04:19 Well well well, Triple H. It's been a long time.
04:25 You know, I can really respect what you've done here on RAW.
04:30 And you're right, if there was anyone else coming from SmackDown!, you're right, they should take a back seat to you.
04:41 But I'm not just anybody.
04:49 And your days of being Number One here are over.
04:57 Because Kurt Angle is back on RAW, baby! Whoooo!
05:06 Nobody says 'whooo' around here except me!
05:12 Whoooo!
05:13 Whoooo!
05:14 Whoooo!
05:15 Whoooo!
05:15 Whoooo!
05:16 Whoooo!
05:16 Whoooo!
05:17 Whoooo!
05:17 Whoooo!
05:18 Whoooo!
05:18 Whoooo! Whoooo! Whoooo! Whoooo!
05:19 Enough, enough, enough! That's enough!
05:25 Hey, that's gimmick infringement and you know it.
05:31 Now listen, calm down, hold on!
05:38 Let me be the first guy to congratulate you, Kurt.
05:43 Seriously, congratulations!
05:49 It's about time you made it back to the big leagues.
05:56 But you know, Kurt, that doesn't change a thing.
06:01 This is still my show. I'm about to become the World Heavyweight Champion once again.
06:08 And that means: I call the shots.
06:19 You call the shots, huh?
06:23 You know, the last time I saw you, it was WrestleMania 21.
06:30 You remember? That's the night I made Shawn Michaels tap out.
06:38 And that's the night you lost the World Heavyweight Title and got your ass kicked by Batista. Whoooo!
07:00 At least I was a champion at WrestleMania 21, Kurt.
07:06 And, I'm about to be again. Let me see, well, I was off flying all around the world, selling out arenas everywhere. If I remember correctly, you were on SmackDown! getting your ass kicked by Booker T's wife Sharmell.
07:40 Well, let me just say one thing: I let Sharmell, I kinda liked that.
07:48 You know, let's just say I have a fable for other people's wifes. You know, since we're on that subject.
07:56 What happened with Michael Jackson today is nothing compared to what I got away with when I was making out with your wife behind your back.
08:29 You know what, Kurt, everybody made out with my ex-wife, so what?!
08:39 Do you have a point for coming out here or did you just come out here to babble on, huh?
08:48 Yeah, I have a point.
08:51 If you mind not getting in my face?
08:57 I've been watching Batista, I've been seeing him go crazy, beating up people. I see how this crowd cheers for him.
09:13 And I have to admit, I am very impressed.
09:26 Wohwohwohwohwoh, but I'm not that impressed.
09:34 See, I'm a real champion, I'm an Olympic Gold Medalist.
09:41 And I know you have this big Hell In A Cell Match with Batista for the title, the World Heavyweight Title.
09:49 Well, I wanna prove that I'm the number one man here on RAW now, that I'm the number one, that I'm the best in the business.
09:56 Now I can't make any title matches, I know that.
10:01 But what I do wanna do is have a match with the champ.
10:09 So the day after Vengeance, I want Batista one-on-one right here on RAW.
10:21 And Batista, if you're listening, you get in the ring with me and you're gonna choke.
10:36 You know something, Kurt? You can talk about Batista all you want.
11:44 Kurt Angle. How are you doing, Kurt? Dave Batista, World Champion, welcome to RAW. Choke, huh? Choke?
12:01 I tell you what, Kurt, after last night at the ECW PPV, I wouldn't be talking about choking if I was you.
12:10 So if I'm hearing you right, the night after Vengeance, Monday Night RAW, you want a match with me.
12:17 Is that why I am here?
12:20 Yeah, what? Are you intimidated? Are you scared of me? You don't want a match with me?
12:24 Hey, hold on! You think he is intimidated of you?
12:29 Obviously.
12:30 You think he is scared of you? Hey, listen! I told him, I trained him! I told him everything he knows, he's not scared of you.
12:38 Hey, he doesn't care when he fights you. He's so not scared of you, why wait until after Vengeance? Why not have the match next week right here on RAW?
12:48 That's fine with me.
12:51 You wanna have him? Fine!
12:52 It's on!
12:52 Deal!
12:53 Heyheyheyheyhey! I see what you're doing.
12:59 Don't do that! The bottom line is I'm not afraid of either of you. You want your match next week? You got it.
13:10 After I'm done with him I see you in the cell.
13:15 Well, looks like we've all got what we want. You've got your match, I've got my match.
13:24 Wohwohwoh,
13:30 wait one minute! Everybody hasn't gotten what they wanted, guess what HBK wants!
13:44 I couldn't happen but notice that you don't have a dance partner for Vengeance.
13:51 I made 'em a promise, and I'm out here to deliver. What do you say: Kurt Angle HBK the rematch at Vengeance?
14:13 Wait a minute! Let me hear this right. You wanna lose to me two times in a row?
14:21 Well... you're on! You're on! And you know what? You gotta little surprise for me? Well, I got a little surprise for you?

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario