viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

All the pain and all the suffering is gonna rain down on you at Unforgiven.
Subtitles
02:28Well, I've been asked by Mike Adamle to
02:32moderate this contract signing between Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels,
02:37that will make their match at Unforgiven
02:41completely unsanctioned. Now what that means is, that Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels will
02:49wave all liabilities on what they may potentially do to each other
02:54during that match and absolve WWE
02:58from any legal ramifications. So with that being said,
03:05Chris Jericho is here, let's welcome Chris Jericho's opponent, Shawn Michaels.
04:28Gentlemen, both your lawyers have looked over this document.
04:35And despite the fact that security is around the ring,
04:39Mike Adamle has said, that if there is any physicality between the two of you here tonight,
04:45your match at Unforgiven will be called off.
04:50So with that being said, really all there is to do is sign the document.
05:54Well, that was simple enough. We would like to thank both of you gentlemen for coming...
06:00Enough, Lawler. Enough.
06:05What I wanna ask you, Shawn, is, why all the security?
06:08Why did you insist on having the security down here? You need to be protected that badly?
06:12You think I would be so reckless as to attack you right here and now, and
06:16throw away my chance to end your career for good at Unforgiven?
06:22It's not my security, Chris.
06:33If I had it my way, there wouldn't be anybody out here except the two of us.
06:35Listen, I got something very important to say to Shawn Michaels, so
06:40I don't need to be monitored like some kind of an animal in a cage. Do you, Shawn?
06:46The contracts are signed.
06:50I don't see any reasons for these men to remain here.
06:54Allright, you heard what Shawn Michaels said. He wants you all to leave. So please, security, you are dismissed.
06:58Go! Leave! Lawler, please.
07:19Now, Shawn, I wanna tell you that I did something that you never would do for me.
07:23I followed your advice. Remember at Summer Slam,
07:28before I inadvertently punched your wife in the mouth...
07:33you remember when you told me to sit my wife and kids down and tell them that I would never be like you?
07:43Well, that's what I did this week, Shawn. I sat them down, I gathered them around and said
07:46"Listen, I will never be a lying, manipulative, solipsistic egomaniac like Shawn Michaels"
07:56And then I forbade them from watching Unforgiven because I do not want them to see the brutality or cruelty that I'm capable of.
08:03And, Shawn, believe me, you don't know the half of it.
08:09But I wanna be very clear about something.
08:13If you think I'm gonna go easy on you because of what happend to your precious,
08:17little wife, you're wrong, Shawn, because I'm not.
08:25I'm gonna end your career for good this time, Shawn.
08:29And I'm gonna show all these people what happens to a man, who lives his life like you do.
08:41You remember Wrestlemania, when you told Ric Flair that you put him out of his misery?
08:45Well, at Unforgiven I'm gonna put you out of your misery, Shawn. Except for...
08:55Oh yeah, and I'm not gonna say "I'm sorry" as I do it, because quite honestly I'm not sorry.
09:01I'm not sorry for a single thing that I've done to you or your family, Shawn. As a matter of fact I'm quite proud of it.
09:09And at Unforgiven, with no legal restrictions or ramifications to hold me back,
09:14I'm going to finish you off forever. Do you understand me, Shawn Michaels?
09:29And I want you to remember that you asked for this match.
09:33So when it's all over with, and you're a broken man in your house
09:38with a disappointed wife and children, who think you're a failure,
09:44nothing but a forgotten memory to all of your fans,
09:48I want you to remember that the only person to blame for all this is yourself.
09:58I take comfort in the fact, that your wife and children won't be watching.
10:07My will neither.
10:12But someday, someday I'm gonna tell them about all of this.
10:19I'm gonna tell them of the day, when their father was this close to walking away.
10:26And although it's considered a strenght to turn the other cheek,
10:33sometimes you've got to look evil right in the the face and spit in its eye.
10:45All the pain and all the suffering, that you have put me through,
10:51is gonna rain down on you at Unforgiven.
10:57And it is rain down on you with absolutly no remorse.
11:06I will never appologize for the man that I am, for the life that I've lived.
11:17And I'm going to have no regrets about what happens to you.
11:26Unforgiven, it's an appropriate name, isn't it, Chris?
11:34Because I will never forgive you for what you've done to me.
11:42My only hope is that someday god can forgive me for what I do to you.

GLOSSARY

liabilities - absolve - called off - reckless - dismissed - regret
liabilities: responsabilidades; absolve: relieve of a requirement or obligation; called off: postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled; reckless: utterly unconcerned about the consequences of some action; dismissed: having lost your job advice: consejo regret: arrepentimiento;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario