viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
01:33Alright, Shawn Michaels. Just a couple of weeks ago..
01:48... just a couple of weeks ago, the last time we saw you in a RAW is WAR ring
01:52you got in the Hitman Bret Hart's face
01:55and you said to him, among other things,
01:59speaking of course of first amendment rights, Freedom of Expression, you said:
02:04'Bret, America, love it or leave it!'
02:08And I guess, maybe, at least temporarily, he's left it. Nonetheless, the result of you getting into his face was, eh..
02:16something I'm sure you do not enjoy. As we saw you, you were wrapped around the ringpost
02:22as a result of the Figur 4, when Bret The Hitman Hart obviously attempted to, eh,
02:28disable you all the more. And if you would give us some idea, if to how far this set back your progress.
02:37Well, I'll tell you what. I'd like to, at this minute...
02:50... I'd like to use my first amendment rights out here on live television,
02:53if I may, to tell you and the entire world
02:58what is going on with the Heartbreak Kid, may I? May I?
03:02Now as far as last week is concerned,
03:06Shawn Michaels opened up his big mouth and got beat up.
03:11Now, regularly that would be a big deal,
03:17but if you're Shawn Michaels, that is like waking up, going to bed, eating your breakfast, eating your dinner, it's an everyday thing.
03:26I jack my jaw, somebody smacks me around, and we fight about it - that's how I make my living.
03:35Now, was it a setback? Yes! When will I coming back? Not gonna tell ya!
03:42But what I will tell you is this: Bret Hart has come out here time and time again,
03:48telling the fans of the World Wrestling Federation that he wants to get stuff off his chest,
03:56and now I wanna get something off of my chest.
04:05Everyone is asking, why is Bret Hart all of a sudden a 'bad guy'?
04:12 Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, I'm not gonna lie to ya, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels loathe one another, whether it be out here or back there.
04:24Make no mistake about it, Bret Hart hates my guts.
04:33And to be perfectly honest, I hate his.
04:40Now, we're gonna take the gloves off here. Bret Hart has not just recently turned into a bad guy, he has always been a bad guy.
04:50He comes out here and he talks about how there are no family values in America.
04:57How the World Wrestling Federation exploited his family.
05:02Well, I've got news for ya, Ladies and Gentlemen, Bret Hart is the one that asked his mother and his father to be on TV.
05:10Bret Hart is the one that drags his sister and his children out on TV.
05:16The World Wrestling Federation exploits Bret Hart's family because he allows it.
05:23Now, and the reason he allows it is very simple,
05:29for Bret Hart's own financial gain. If Bret can make a buck, he'd sell his mother. That's the truth! Now...
05:44Bret Hart also has an obsession with Shawn Michaels and the World Wrestling Federation championship.
05:52Last year I won the World Wrestling Federation championship fair and square.
06:02But I wanna digress to six years ago, when Shawn Michaels first started his singles career and became the Intercontinental champion.
06:12That's when Bret Hart also became the World Wrestling Federation champion.
06:17I ran support to him, I told everybody including himself and his family that I supported him.
06:23I was second fiddle to Bret Hart for years here, and I did it with a smile on my face, because that's what a man does when it comes to business.
06:33But then, when it came to Bret Hart to return the favor, oh yeah, he did it, but he did it kicking and screaming every inch of the way.
06:44And then... and then Bret Hart takes his time off.
06:49He takes time off because he says he needs rest. What he did, was take time off to see if Shawn Michaels
06:55and the World Wrestling Federation would fall flat on their face without him. Well, guess what,
07:01we didn't fall face-flat anywhere. As a matter of fact, the World Wrestling Federation did the best business it has done in six years.
07:12You're the boss, am I right or wrong?
07:17You're right...
07:18Thank you very much! Now, but Bret Hart...
07:23he sat, he sat in Calgary and passed judgement on Shawn Michaels,
07:29and he told everybody about my faults.
07:33And believe me, folks, I have got a truckload of faults.
07:38But I've never ever lied about that to anyone of ya.
07:42He talked about my dancing, how can the fans of the World Wrestling Federation cheer a wrestler who dances,
07:50who has long hair, who pierces his navel, who has tattoos?
07:56How can the fans of the World Wrestling Federation support something like that?
08:00Well, it's real simple: They liked it, you idiot!
08:05Now, but the whole time I don't say anything. I go on doing my job.
08:13And Bret Hart, while he's at home he talks about his loyalty to his WWF fans
08:19and that ultimately made him return to the World Wrestling Federation.
08:22Well that is a load o' horse ****! The reason Bret Hart returned to the World Wrestling Federation,
08:31after using a rival organisation against this man and the company that made him what he was,
08:38he stabbed the World Wrestling Federation in the back. Why? For his financial gain!
08:46Bret Hart did not come back to the World Wrestling Federation for his fans,
08:51he came back for the almighty dollar.
08:56Now, we're all wondering, why are you upset?
09:02Why are you obsessed with the World Wrestling Federation championship? I'll tell ya!
09:06I wanted to be the World Wrestling Federation champion since I was a little kid. It was a dream.
09:11Bret Hart is obsessed with the World Wrestling Federation championship because he was born into it.
09:18If Bret Hart wasn't the World Wrestling Federation champion, he would have felt like he had fallen short.
09:23When he goes home to Calgary, he is still Bret The Hitman Hart,
09:27former World Wrestling Federation champion. Shawn Michaels, when he goes home,
09:33he's not the Heartbreak Kid, he's not Shawn Michaels, he's just plain ol' Shawn.
09:39Bret, you're the Hitman 24 hours a day!
09:42And the reason for that is: Bret Hart cannot separate all of this from his real life.
09:49That's why he brings his family in it, and that's why he brings all his friends in it.
09:55Bret Hart is obsessed with being in the limelight more than I could ever possibly imagine.
10:04Well, Bret Hart,
10:07your obsession with the World Wrestling Federation title and by the way,
10:13there are various people over here, yelling this for Bret, yelling that for Bret, and my point is this:
10:21At one time, to hear all that, it used to upset me.
10:27It bothered me to hear the people boo me, or say 'We want Bret'.
10:32But then I finally realized,
10:36the fans of the World Wrestling Federation are allowed to express their first amendment right whenever they want.
10:44So if you wanna yell for Bret, you yell for Bret!
10:48If you wanna yell for Sid, you yell for Sid! If you wanna yell for me, you yell for me!
10:54I'm telling you people this...
11:01I am simply telling you people this:
11:05Do not, under any circumstances, let some wrestler, some superstar,
11:11come out here and tell you what to do! In our country we can do it the hell we want.
11:18I do it, so you might as well do it, too.
11:31A lot of World Wrestling Federation superstars have placed themselves as a role model or a super hero.
11:39Well, you know what? Everyone, that I have seen, has fallen short,
11:44has fallen way short. Moms and dads, I'm not a role model,
11:49I'm not telling you to have your children grow up to be like me,
11:54but what I am telling you is this: If you're gonna plop your money down for your children to enjoy the World Wrestling Federation,
12:02rest assured that there is one guy that knows how much you're spendin'!
12:08And every time you put it down, whether you scream, yell or boo,
12:13I am coming out here and working my *** off, whether anybody likes it or not.
12:25And for you, Bret Hart, your obsession with me and the World Wrestling Federation championship
12:34will ultimately be, and I want you to read my lips,
12:40it will ultimately be your destruction...
12:55Now, I know he doesn't like this,
12:58but Bret, this is from the Heartbreak Kid to you.
13:02I'm gonna do a little dance, pull my clothes off, especially for you.
13:07Somebody hit my music!

GLOSSARY

amendment - nonetheless - wrapped set back - gloves - drag - fair and square - time off - timelight
amendment: enmienda; nonetheless: sin embargo; wrapped: envuelto; set back: retrasar, caida; gloves: guantes; drag: arrastrar; fair and square: limpiamente; time off: tiempo libre; timelight: centro de atencion;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario