jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
00:03 to seeing you take the worst ass-whipping of your life.
00:34 There is one thing, I forgot to tell you.
00:42 Oh, hell I let Bret tell you himself.
00:52 Tell me...
01:10 I don't need this, and I don't need this.
01:21 What I needed was, that you gonna think that I was hurt. I'm not gonna go into a big long detailed explanation about how hard it was to flip that little stunt that looked like I broke my leg.
01:33 Thank god, John Cena knows somebody in the stuntman-business.
01:38 What you need to know, Vince McMahon is, that I am one-hundred percent.
01:48 If you try to find some way to back out of this match, I'm gonna sue you for everything you're worth.
02:00 For thirteen years you said 'Bret screwed Bret'.
02:05 You know what I say tonight: 'Vince screwed Vince'. Anybody want a souvenir?

GLOSSARY

stunt - sue - you're worth - souvenir
stunt: doble; sue: demandar; you're worth: lo que vales; souvenir: recuerdo;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario