jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

Wwe raw 28-01-08 part 1 por nordpasdecalais
Subtitles
01:43 That's why I love this city. No matter what you think, you gonna get loud and you gonna get rowdy.
02:15 Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here tonight to answer a question that's been on everyone's mind.
02:28 How could this be possible?
02:33 In October 2007 I sufferd an injury to my pectoralis muscle, which required surgery. ["Cena sucks" Chants]
02:53 I ain't even gonna lie, guys, that's music to my ears right about now.
03:01 The doctors said I'll be out for twelve month, that is one year, which means...
03:10 which means that for the first time in my career
03:15 I would have to watch from the bench the greatest spectacel in Sport Entertainment history, and that is WrestleMania.
03:28 Now in my absence a new champion was crowned, new contenders were put in place and for the WWE life goes on.
03:41 But in the hospital bed my life was crumbling.
03:46 And with each day my WrestleMania dreams faded further and further away.
03:54 So in the last second of the final hour I made a choice. I made a gamble, I let it all ride! Yes, I risked my career! Yes, I risked my health! Why? For a chance!
04:07 Just for one damn chance! To maybe, maybe,
04:18 maybe get an opportunity to once again go to WrestleMania.
04:33 Maybe it was luck, maybe it was skill, maybe it was both,
04:43 but Ladies and Gentlemen, the impossible has happened!
04:49 I am back!
04:56 I am the winner of the 21st Royal Rumble and - damn it - I'm going to WrestleMania!
05:26 That is, unless of course you folks would like to have WrestleMania right here tonight.
05:40 There's a man back there that's got something that I want.
05:46 And I have officially won the right to challenge him for that championship!
05:58 Philadelphia has always been full of surprises, why don't we him one more? Tonight!
06:08 John Cena versus Randy Orton for the WWE Championship!
06:22 Champ, you can hear the noise! They want to see the match! What's it gonna be? It's up to you! Your want this to happen or not?
07:16 John Cena, I got an answer for you, but I don't think it's an answer that you wanna hear.
07:25 You see, I've been issued challenges, all types of challenges.
07:31 Triple H wanted to win three times in one night, Shawn Michaels wanted revenge, Chris Jericho wanted to save us, Jeff Hardy...
07:52 last night Jeff Hardy just wanted to break through, but the same thing has happened to every challenge in the end.
08:01 I have beat them.
08:14 So, John Cena...
08:16 Yes, Randy, yes. Yes, you beat them. One way or another, you've beat them. The great one man dynasty has beat them all.
08:24 And in the process you have done something, that no one else has been able to do.
08:30 You and you alone took me out of commission.
08:39 That's right, you put me on the shelf. Why? Because you're smart.
08:45 Because you're a smart champion, Randy. You saw opportunity to make a good situation better for yourself and you took it.
08:54 Which is why you gonna take this match tonight, Randy.
09:06 You're gonna take this match because you look right here at this scar and think to yourself 'Ain't no way in four month that this thing is gonna heal'.
09:16 You're thinking right now, that somehow Randy Orton has an advantage.
09:20 You are one of the smartest persons to ever hold the WWE Championship, Randy.
09:26 And even though you do not wanna face me because you have never beaten me,
09:40 you know in your heart you need every advantage you can get!
09:44 And right now you know that you got one. You know the cards are in your favour. What are you gonna do? Give me another eight weeks to WrestleMania, so I can get more healthy, so I can heal up, so I can be at the top of my game, and in front of the biggest audience in the world whip your *ss all the way to Disneyland?
10:09 Would you like to do that, Randy?
10:25 Here's the thing, John Cena,
10:30 ever since I've put you on the shelf I have become a very, very big deal!
10:45 A bigger deal than you have ever been.
10:53 Which is why I will never defend this championship title unless these people open their wallets and pay to see it.
11:09 Which means, John Cena, that I will not be facing you tonight.
11:27 But since you can't wait till WrestleMania, and since I think you're a hot head who's not fully recovered from your injury,
11:37 you're on! At the next pay-per-view No Way Out!
11:45 Unless... unless, John Cena, you wanna wait till WrestleMania.
11:58 No you dumb*ss, I don't wanna wait till WrestleMania! No Way Out, you and me for the WWE Championship! It's on!
12:07 But... but that still leaves tonight, doesn't it?
12:17 I don't forget, Randy. I don't forget all the pain, I don't forget all the suffering, I don't forget that you took this from me. I don't forget.
12:31 I don't forget that it is your fault that I can't stand here and listen to section 3-20 tell me I suck.
12:42 I don't forget that it's your fault that you have taken the one true thing that I hold dearest to me and I have the upmost respect for.
12:55 So as for tonight it's been four month since I've had a chance to be in this very ring. And I want some, so tonight I will get some!

GLOSSARY

crumbling - rowdy - faded - heal - It's up to you!
crumbling: desmoronar; rowdy: ruidoso; faded : se desvanecieron; heal: sanar; It's up to you!: make a decision.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario