jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
01:20 Do you know who I'm better than?
01:26 The Rock!
01:31 I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't make crappy movies like the Tooth Fairy.
01:43 Do you people like The Rock?
01:53 Do you people miss The Rock on Monday Night RAW?
02:03 I don't miss The Rock and I'll tell you why, because The Rock epitomizes this septic tank of a show that is Monday Night RAW.
02:21 900 shows is a milestone, I'll give you that. But for 900 shows RAW has been promoting poor family values.
02:31 Don't believe me? I got two words for ya....Katie Vick!
02:44 And if you don't get it, that's fine. Just youtube it - it will drive you to drink and then you can come see me and I will save you.
02:56 Tonight I'm taking it upon myself to show you people four of the worst, most atrocious acts committed on Monday Night RAW by RAW superstars.
03:10 They're not pretty.
03:14 And tonight I am RAW's judge, jury and executioner and I give you exhibit A: Property damage.
03:46 Just people acting like animals! I give you exhibit B: Irresponsible and reckless behavior.
04:18 Ladies and Gentlemen, I for one would never throw another competitor into any body of water, ever.
04:27 It's just poor sportsmanship. But I digress and I give you exhibit C: Trust passing.
05:05 Uagh. And last and certainly least in my humble opinion, I give you exhibit D, for dumb, excessive use of alcohol via fire hose.
06:00 I can't even find the words to describe you the shame I feel for you people, how irresponsible it is of you people to cheer a man like that.
06:14 I don't put it past anyone of you, you would all line up, empty your pockets, take up a second mortgage on your house and pay your good hard earned money just to see Stone Cold Steve Austin walk down that ramp and spray CM Punk with beer via a fire hose. Thats the kind of—
07:16 Did you fall for it? You fell for it, obviously, I see it on your faces.
07:24 Oooooh, boooooh. Are you disappointed, Boston? Huh?
07:31 Do you feel empty inside? Are you upset with me?
07:36 Well, good! Because that's how empty inside I feel, that's how disappointed I always feel, when I come here and I see each and every single one of you.
07:53 And I'm not sorry I made you feel this way.
07:57 I'm happy you're disappointed!
08:05 And I'm gonna show you one more clip and leave on a high note.
08:09 This however is a clip from a really, really good show, it's called SmackDown. Let's roll the footage!
08:40 I can watch that clip over and over, I can watch that clip again and again, because it represents everything I could never ever be.
08:51 First of all, it represents being criminally obese.
08:57 I don't know who the other guy was, but Big Show's so big, that he breaks an entire ring— Why do I always get interrupted?
09:24 900th Episode of RAW baby, wow!
09:31 Wait. How disappointing. You people get Stone Cold Steve Austin's music, you get no Stone Cold.
09:36 We play The Big Show's music and we get Captain Insano!
09:42 You know, that's the thing with you, Punk. You really surprise me.
09:46 You try to embarrass me and you go with the fat joke?
09:51 I mean seriously, the fat joke? I mean, I've lost weight!
09:57 Okay, I found it! If you want to embarrass me, you should bring up something really embarrassing.
10:06 Like the time Eddie Guerrero gave me that tainted burrito and I had a chronic diarrhea for like five days.
10:14 That was embarrassing!
10:27 Or the time I had 40 yards of silk wrapped around and up everywhere when I was doing the, you know, sumo wrestling thing with the you know... That was embarrassing!
10:40 I mean, if you really, really, really want to bring up something really embarrassing, you should bring up when I got caught on video kissing Vickie Guerrero.
10:58 But a fat joke? Punk, I love to entertain, I love to make people laugh. I do impersonations, that's what I do.
11:10 You want an— An SES impersonation, ready? And we mix it in with somebody else.
11:17 Let me tell you something, brother. That SES dudes, they're running wild, brother. You gotta say your prayers, take your vitamins!
11:26 I get what you're sayin', brother. Straight Edge Society, dude! High five!
11:36 I thought you said something about being entertaining, because that was boring, you're not funny and nobody likes you!
11:58 That was mean!
12:04 You want mean? What did you say earlier? High five? There is nothing high about the Straight Edge Society and that is what makes us better than you!
12:21 I'm not high, I'm just tall!

GLOSSARY

epitomizes - reckless - humble - hose
epitomizes: personifica; reckless: imprudente; humble: humilde; hose: manguera; humble: humilde; humble: humilde;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario