miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

Get Adobe Flash player
Subtitles
00:15So, JJ, I hear you've got a good living arrangement.
00:21I love it, and of course, you know, like any person, I was a little bit leery of living with roommates but at the same time I thought living in a foreign country
00:30I didn't want to isolate myself completely, especially since I don't speak the language
00:35and I first met Jessica at the airport and when we were close to tears from laughing so hard on the train ride from the airport to Matsudo Station
00:46I realized this is going to be a good living arrangement, and we got here and the Brits had taken one half of the apartment and so we Americans moved into the other half and
01:00have gotten along brilliantly, even the little squabbles that tend to come up seem to be solved fairly quickly,
01:06maturely and I love it. This is the best living arrangement I've ever had.
01:12At the same time I think it's kind of something that's,
01:15that can be expected when you come to teach abroad. It takes a certain kind of person
01:22to decide to leave everything familiar behind and meet new people, have new experiences. You're not taping any of this are you.
01:31No, I am actually

GLOSSARY

living arrangement - leery - squabble
living arrangement: an arrangement to allow people (or ideas) to coexist; leery: openly distrustful and unwilling to confide; squabble: A discussion;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario