lunes, 14 de julio de 2014

--:-- Although I may look dead I'm not dead yet.
--:-- But I am still very much The Deadman. And this is still my yard
00:28 there is one thing that i need to make perfectly clear
00:28 there is one thing that i need to make perfectly clear
00:40 and that is that i will never pardon the guilty
00:47 speaking of guilty that brings me to my brother Kane
00:56 Kane is guilty of a treacherous betrayal, a betrayal that he will pay dearly for.
01:07 He has what I like to call a diseased soul.
01:21 And that disease has festered and turned into a web of lies.
01:36 Lies that he thinks that he can fulfill my boots.
01:55 And I guess the biggest lie of them all is the lie that he thinks that he can carry my holy grail, the World Heavyweight Championship.
02:12 The only one spinning a web of lies is you, big brother.
02:23 I hear the weakness in your voice.
02:29 I can see it in your eyes. You'd have to be blind to miss it.
02:36 I'm the one who's diseased?
02:45 I'm the one who's delusional?
03:08 Have you taken a look at yourself lately?
03:18 You're no longer THE PHENOM.
03:23 You're not even a shadow of what you once were.
03:31 And I will have no problem crushing you under my boot and dropping you on your head just like I did at SummerSlam.
03:38 You're living in a fantasy, big brother.
03:53 The reality is, that I'm bigger than you.
04:06 I am stronger than you.
04:16 You know, Kane. There's a reason why you always walked in my shadow.
04:26 What was it, last week, Kane? What was it that you called yourself?
04:30 Come on you gonna have to help me here because my memory isn't quite what it used to be since your cowardly attack.
04:38 Come on, what was it? Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I got it.
04:48 You called yourself 'The Devil's Favourite Demon'.
05:17 Well Kane have you forgotten or have you just chose to forget that the house that the devil lives in, I built - brick by fiery brick.
05:24 And when I come calling, the Devil still answers to me with 'Sir'.
05:30 You have never been worthy and you never will be.
05:37 You are not worthy to carry that championship.
05:46 You are not worthy of the power that you steal with the fear you inspire.
06:40 And most of all: you're unworthy of being my brother.
06:54 Now you listen and you listen good. I tought you everything you know about evil.
07:05 But I didn't teach you everything I know.
07:09 So when the mood strikes you, I'll be waiting.
07:05 And when the fight starts, it's always going to end the same way.
07:09 NOT THIS TIME! Because I know and you know that it ends the same way that it did at SummerSlam with YOU sprawled helpless at MY FEET. I promise, no I VOW on the grave of our mother that you will never Rest...in...Peace!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario