miércoles, 9 de julio de 2014

01:35 Well tonight, folks, we have a first. Tonight, as my guest on the Cutting Edge, we have the anonymous Raw-GM.
01:48 Now, despite our acrimonious relationship, I actually do appreciate the GM, agreeing to appear as a guest on my show.
01:57 And I understand that this computer has been electronically transmitting this voice, so that's what it will continue to do, so as to keep this person's identity a secret.
02:14 Now, with that being said, I think it is time to ask the first question. I need to ask you exactly, Raw-GM, why are you such a spineless coward?
02:31 Why are you such a moron?
02:40 I remain anonymous to protect my identity. If people knew who I really was, it would change everything.
02:51 Okay, first of all, that's the worst voice ever. And second of all, I thought you were "Stone Cold" Steve Austin or I thought you were The Rock or maybe Shawn Michaels or Bob Barker,
03:03 but judging by your decision-making, you are Lindsay Lohan, after another bender.
03:13 The only thing I know is that whoever you are; you are a big, fat liar.
03:21 Seriously Edge, you hurt my feelings. Why do you have to hate yo?
03:28 I tried to make peace with you, but you clearly don't want that. You want a confrontation.
03:35 Why, why do you despise me so?
03:41 Why do you despise me? Why do you keep interfering in my business? WHY? Why am I arguing with a computer?
03:51 We have come from Stone Cold stunning Mr. McMahon on RAW to Edge arguing with a computer.
04:01 You know what? That's it. I am just gonna go ask Chris Jericho, exactly who you are.
04:09 Jericho is bluffing. He knows nothing. However, I know a lot of things, like your opponent, right now. Haha ha haha.
04:26 I don't have an opponent tonight. You know what?
04:31 I talk to people. I am sick of talking to an overgrown speak and well.
04:37 I'm outta here.
04:40 But wait, you do have an opponent tonight, Edge. I scheduled a match right now between you and this man.

GLOSSARY

acrimonious - spineless - bender - despise
acrimonious: acida; spineless: sin caracter; bender: juerga; despise: despreciar;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario