martes, 8 de julio de 2014

01:00 Last week, John Cena couldn't beat me.
01:08 He can make all the excuses he wants, but the fact is: I did exactly what I said I would.
01:16 The last image of 2009 was me, standing over his beaten body, still WWE Champion.
01:29 My next Title Match is at the Royal Rumble and I will NOT be defending it against John Cena.
01:42 I'm through with that. I've beaten him. I've put him through a table and I took his title.
01:48 And now I want a new challenge.
01:53 Bret Hart, you were right when you said you're the best there ever was.
02:00 But as for best there is, the best there ever will be, that belongs to me.
02:10 And I dare anybody to step in the ring...
02:45 Sheamus, the only reason you have that title is because someone GAVE you an opportunity.
02:54 I know, if given the same opportunity, I could beat you.
03:05 And I want my opportunity... right now.
03:18 Do you, now? Look at this: Little Evan Bourne actually thinks he can beat me.
03:30 Well, I'll tell you what, 'Little' Evan Bourne... why don't we get a referee in here right now?
03:46 Evan, if you can beat me tonight, I'll gladly put my title on the line against ya at the Royal Rumble.
03:55 But honestly, you're not gonna get that title. The only thing that you're gonna get is the worst beating of your entire life. 'Little' Evan Bourne.

GLOSSARY

I'm through - dare
I'm through: estoy harto; dare: desafiar;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario