viernes, 4 de julio de 2014

Adelanten el video hasta el minuto 01:18
01:18Stop the music! Last week, Sheamus put me through a table to make a statement.
01:31Sheamus says he's that he is the new WWE Champion.
01:41Allow me to retort: he hasn't won anything yet,
01:47last time I checked I'm STILL the WWE Champion.
01:56And as the champion even if Sheamus does beat me, I'm entitled to a rematch.
02:02The reason I tell you this tonight is that if I need this rematch,
02:08I will use it at Tables, Ladders & Chairs.
02:15When Sheamus signed that contract with me last week, I told him he'd better be ready for war.
02:23That means no more waiting, no more talking.
02:29TONIGHT WE GO TO WAR!
02:36TONIGHT IT'S MY TURN TO MAKE A STATEMENT!
02:44TONIGHT, IT WILL BE SHEAMUS VS. JOHN CENA FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!
04:08Well, you've probably realized by now I'm not Sheamus.
04:12I don't know Sheamus, and as a matter of fact I don't even like Sheamus,
04:19but I DO like what he represents.
04:22You see, there's a whole locker room of superstars
04:25they are hoping and praying that Sheamus beats you at TLC.
04:32Oh, and it's not just RAW.
04:36The ECW and SmackDown locker room, they feel the same way too.
04:41You know why, John Cena?
04:45We're tired of you.
04:50We're tired of John Cena hogging the spotlight.
04:53We're tired of your hats, your t-shirts, your wristbands.
04:59Where is my respect? Why isn't Carlito in the spotlight?
05:04And if you're asking for Sheamus, you know what? Sheamus
05:08Hey, look at me, because you need to hear this:
05:12Sheamus is gonna do to you what we all want to do.
05:17He's gonna put you through a table and become the new WWE champion. And yeah,
05:28you might represent all these people, but Sheamus represents us.
05:38At TLC, your reign as champion is over and your reign over the entire WWE is OVER, John Cena.
06:07I want you to listen to what I'm saying to you because I've never been more serious in my entire life.
06:12You picked the wrong guy on the wrong night.
06:22And your mouth is about to back you into a fight that you want no part of.
06:30You don't like who I am? You don't like the way I do things?
06:38Step up. Go on, go on.
06:45You make one move and I promise I will unleash hell on you.
06:47It is right here in your face. You wanna take me down? You wanna take me down?
06:54It's party time, let's go. What, you don't like my hats?
07:05You don't like my damn t-shirts? Do something!
08:01Same goes for you tough guy! I'm right here. You want some? Come get some!

GLOSSARY

statement - retort - entitle - sign - I don't even like - hogging - spotlight - picked - unleash
statement: declaracion; retort: responder verbalmente; entitle: autorizar; sign: firmar; I don't even like: nisiquiera me gusta; hogging: acaparando; spotlight: atencion; picked: escogio; unleash: liberar;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario