sábado, 19 de julio de 2014

WWE RAW 07-21-08 PART 3/11 por JESSE-TV
00:05As much as Lance Cade wants Shawn Michaels to be here tonight,
00:10as much as all of you want Shawn Michaels to be here tonight,
00:15the fact is he's not coming.
00:18I'm going to show you some footage of what happened last night at the Great American Bash that will explain exactly why Shawn isn't here.
00:27It'll explain why he might never be in this ring ever again.
00:32This footage is unsettling, it's disturbing, it's violent, it's graphic, it's horrific, consider yourself forewarned!
02:20Everything that happened last night is all of your fault.
02:25Every single thing you just saw is on each and every one of you!
02:33There's no blood on my hands!
02:37Shawn came out and wrestled last night, even though he knew he was hurt,
02:40even though I knew that he was hurt, he did it to please all of you.
02:46He did it to make all of you happy, because you inspire him.
02:50You inspire him to do things that no other human being should do or could do.
02:56Shawn took one chance too many and now he's paying for your sins.
03:06When I came back to the WWE I said I was coming back to save all of you.
03:11Then I realized you don't deserve to be saved!
03:18You made your choice to side with a liar and an egomaniac and you will regret that decision
03:25the same way that Shawn Michaels will regret his decision for the rest of his life!
03:34Because as he [Cade] said earlier, in all probability, Shawn Michaels' career is over.
03:47Shawn has cracked ribs, he has internal bleeding,
03:51and worst of all he apparently has a detached retina which will prohibit him from seeing properly for the rest of his life.
04:04He was brutalized, he was damaged, and I have no remorse whatsoever.
04:14But the ironic thing is:
04:17By closing Shawn's eye he opened my eyes as well.
04:23He proved to me that I don't have to be obsessed with pleasing a group of people who can't think for themselves,
04:29with no morals and no integrity
04:33People like all of you. People who didn't accept me when I came back to the WWE.
04:40You never embraced me. You never took me in your arms. You vilified me. You cut me down.
04:49You booed me. You ignored me. You wanted the wild and crazy guy, with the long hair who told the jokes...
04:56I am not that man anymore. I have matured. I have grown up.
05:01Shawn Michaels never has. And none of you ever have either!
05:13And as disturbing as this might sound...
05:17I'm actually proud of what I did.
05:24I'm proud of what happened to Shawn Michaels last night.
05:31And by possibly ending the career of the most corrupt, immoral, disruptive individual in WWE history,
05:38I now consider myself... saved

GLOSSARY

footage - unsettling - forewarned - sins
footage: imagenes; unsettling: inquietante; forewarned: advertido; sins: pecados;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario