jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
00:08 Shawn Michaels, Shawn Michaels last night at the Keil Center in St. Louis, Missouri, you were involved in perhaps one of the greatest matches in the history of the World Wrestling Federation.
00:25 Your thoughts on Badd Blood?
00:29 First of all Michael Cole, relax relax.
00:33 You haven't gotten a proper hello here in the World Wrestling Federation. So on behalf of the Clique, I would like to give you an official hello...from the Clique. Are you ready?
--:-- [Hunter and Chyna lift Cole up by his pants a couple of times]
00:59 Oh... I don't wanna say anything but that, my friends, is gonna leave a mark.
01:10 Now last night at Badd Blood... the World Wrestling Federation had their hopes and their dreams of putting an end to the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.
01:27 Well, ladies and gentlemen take a look at who's here and who is not here!
01:39 The Heartbreak Kid is here and the Undertaker is NOT!
01:51 Last night, I proved to the world what I've been saying for 10 straight years here in the World Wrestling Federation...
02:04 that I am simply the very best sports entertainer in the world today. And last night was the proof.
02:18 The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels took down the phenom of the World Wrestling Federation.
02:31 That's propelling Shawn Michaels' status from 'Superstar' here in the World Wrestling Federation to the one and only official 'ICON' in the World Wrestling Federation.
02:56 Now that word 'Icon' has been thrown around very loosely in this business,
03:05 so I want to categorize myself where I should be, and that is in a class by myself.
03:13 So when you refer to me as the Icon, I'm not one of those fossils.
03:20 The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels is the Icon that can still go!
03:32 Triple H my friend, is that a lie or is that the truth?
03:39 That is the ever-loving TRUTH, Heartbreak Kid! But let me ask you a question: Who is the man?
03:54 Me!
03:58 Who is the showstopper?
04:03 Me!
04:05 Who is the main event?
04:09 Me!
04:12 And what is the greatest force in professional wrestling today?
04:18 The Clique!
04:22 Now, it's one thing to hear me come out and talk about my spectacular performance last night, because, heck, you guys might not believe me.
04:35 So, what I like to have now... is for all those wonderful nemrods in the truck back there, to show the world some of the fine performance of the Heartbreak Kid, last night at Badd Blood.
05:41 Now I know we don't have any brain surgeons in that truck, but this is a television studio, per se. Do you think, Vince McMahon, you can get one of those idiots in your truck to send out my performance at Badd Blood?
06:02 Here we go... What?... Wait a minute!...What...
06:05 Oh my god, what's that?
06:06 That's not... that's not Badd Blood... that's...
06:09 That's Madison Square Garden!
06:11 That's May 19th, Madison Square Garden!
06:13 That's YOU, Shawn!
06:16 That's... that's Razor!
06:18 That's Big Daddy Cool Diesel!
06:20 And that's... that's YOU, Triple H! Wait a minute! Hey! You were a 'bad guy'... I was a 'good guy'!
06:26 You were a 'good guy'... I was a 'bad guy'... That must be the 'curtain call'!
06:29 What were you doin'... what... Wait a minute! That was supposed to be Vince McMahon's biggest day.
06:37 The first time Madison Square Garden had been sold out... oh wait, it's off the screen. Oh, VinMan, what's the matter?
06:45 That subject still a little too sensitive for ya, VinMan? VinnieMac... what's the matter? Come on, what's the matter? Is your dad rolling over in his grave?
07:00 Has the family tradition of the McMahons come to an end because me and my buddies made an ass out of ya?
07:07 Oh, come on, you were an ass long before I made one out of ya!... Come on!... Oh, but I know... I know what you are saying now... You are saying, 'Shawn, damned, how many times have I told ya?!'... What?.... Oh, here we go�
07:23 He might fire us... Look out, he'll just fire us!
07:25 He ain't gonna fire us.
07:38 You know something, Vince? I've sat back... Oh. Very fitting.
07:49 Hit the Hart music back in the truck. They're burying my ass out here. Somebody...
07:55 Quick. Get us out of here.
07:56 Now get me out of here.
07:57 Quick. Get us out of here.
07:58 They're burying me, they're burying me.
08:03 Hey, you thought you were burying yourself before, bringing that idiot out here, is even worse.
08:19 Boy Toy! Yeah, 'USA'... You can go ahead and look at your big
08:31 hero... 'cause THIS is what it's come down to! 'Cause this is what it's come down to. You should have no self-respect for yourselves 'cause you're looking at somebody that's got no respect for anything or anybody. Shawn Michaels...
08:48 Yes, Bret Hart!
08:54 You're a disgrace to professional wrestling.
09:00 You know, I'm a second generation wrestler...
09:06 I paid my dues, like a lot of second generation wrestlers...
09:12 and you are nothing but the lowest form of scum that I've ever come across.
09:24 Please, spare me your cheers... Shawn Michaels...
09:30 you are nothing but a degenerate!
09.35 And I think, I know, as the rest of the Hart Foundation knows what the 'H-H-H' stands for and HBK...
09:44 you're nothing but a homo, and that guy there in that green shirt is nothing but a homo!
09:51 Oh, I'm not queer.
09:55 You may have barebacked your way through some kind of main events... one pay-per-view after another, but the fact is...
10:02 I made more money, than all three of you guys combined in the ring ... and this here is what it's all about! And until you have this, I don't care what you say or what you think, but you will never ever EVER be the showstopper, until you take this thing away from me!
10:29 You're not the first one who beat the Undertaker. You're just a little to late.
10:37 You know Shawn Michaels... the Clique...
10:47 and those other two guys that you've got with you...
10:51 Well you know what? Your other boyfriends Diesel and Razor... I ran those two guys out of town and I'm gonna run both of you out of town!
11:05 And you know what? I'm gonna start with that degenerate right beside you in the green shirt, Hunter Hearst Helmsley.
11:14 Tonight, I issue you a challenge to step into the ring with the best there is, the best there was... and the best that there ever will be.
11:32 Yeah, but you want him to wrestle YOU tonight! The question is, you want him to wrestle YOU.
11:39 I want Hunter Hearst Helmsley, 'cause I don't need to come down and take you right now. I've got you at the Survivor Series, and when that day comes... I'm gonna kick your little scrawny ass!
11:59 BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... I got two words for the Hitman Bret Hart... SUCK IT! And I got more...
12:11 I got news for ya... you may have MADE more money, but you do not HAVE more money, because the Heartbreak Kid is the main event.
12:22 He wrestles once a month, once a week. The Hitman is working every day for his money, 'cause he needs it. The Heartbreak Kid is in this business, 'cause this business NEEDS the Heartbreak Kid...
12:36 it NEEDS Triple H... it NEEDS Chyna... it NEEDS Ravishing Rick.
12:45 Bret Hart, you are a zero my hero, and the only way for you to get in the main event at Survivor Series... is to wrestle the HEARTBREAK KID!
13:02 Otherwise, you will always be a paper-champion and you will always be nothing more, than just support on MY pay-per-view events.
13:17 The Heartbreak Kid and his Clique will rule the World Wrestling Federation from this day until the day I deside differently!
13:33 Triple H, Chyna, Ravishing Rick and my friends...
13:39 Oh and by the way... Bret Hart, you didn't destroyed the Clique!
13:44 Do not confuse expansion with destruction. The Clique OWNS this business and at Survivor Series, the Clique and the Heartbreak Kid are gonna OWN... YOU!!

GLOSSARY

on behalf of - propelling - loosely - heck - nemrods - per se - grave - fitting - scum - come across - queer - barebacked - I issue you - scrawny
on behalf of : en nombre de; propelling: impulsado; loosely: informal; heck: caramba; nemrods: idiot; per se: por si mismo; grave: tumba; fitting: apropiado; scum: basura; come across: encontrado; queer: gay; barebacked: s*x unprotected; I issue you: te envio; scrawny: flaco;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario