lunes, 14 de julio de 2014

RAW 25/02/08: Ric Flair challenge Shawn Michaels por Lordi72
01:20 there's only one thing... there's only one thing that can make this weekend more magical, only one thing in the world that could make Ric Flair's career even bigger.
01:31 And that would be to wrestle the man whose name is synonymous with WrestleMania...
01:39 I'm talking about the show stopper!
01:45 Shawn Michaels, I want to wrestle you at WrestleMania!
01:59 Naitch, you know how I feel about you. You know what I said last week. I meant every word of it,
02:05 but you also know that several months ago, Vince McMahon made an... it's called an edict - whatever that means...
02:14 But I know that it means this: The first match that you lose - you're done, you have to retire.
02:26 And I told you before... I've done some things in this industry that I'm very ashamed of, but I have to live with it my whole career and I will.
02:36 But I cannot ever in my life imagine a day in this industry without the Nature Boy Ric Flair.
02:44 I'm willing to take on just about anything but I... I'm not gonna be known as the guy that ended Ric Flair's career.
02:51 I can't take that and I don't want it.
03:03 Shawn, this isn't where I was going with that.
03:11 End my career? If I wrestle you, is that a given?
03:16 That's... that isn't... that isn't... that isn't the way I meant it. It's...
03:23 Hey, let me make it more... let it make it more clear.
03:30 All the respect that you paid me last week, every word that came out of your mouth about me and what I've been and who I am means nothing,
03:43 if you don't give me the opportunity to have the greatest match of my career...
03:50 on the grandest stage of all...
03:57 the grandest stage of all... WrestleMania!
04:03 All the respect means nothing... Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels!
04:12 That's really cool!
04:28 It would be my honor to wrestle you at WrestleMania!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario