sábado, 19 de julio de 2014

00:02 all over the country people have been asking me: Why, Eddie, why?
00:14 Why did you do to Rey Mysterio what you did to him last week?
00:28 Plain and simple: I gave him what he wanted.
00:39 He wanted a fight, I GAVE him a fight. I GAVE HIM THE FIGHT OF HIS LIFE!
00:51 And do you think that makes me happy?
01:02 DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME HAPPY?!? I DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT, REY! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO IT?! POR QUE?
01:19 It's YOUR fault!
01:23 I never wanted to lay a hand on you. And look what you made me do.
01:34 But you know what, Rey?
01:41 Blessings come in disguise, esse!
01:47 You see, I realized something last week, homes.
01:53 My eyes were opened.
01:58 And I realized what you were doing.
02:05 And not only you: All of these people. I realized that each and every one of you are living vicariously through me. You were stealing MY passion, MY love, MY energy. You were stealing MY LATINO HEAT!
02:41 But as of last week, not anymore, cause I got it back.
02:50 I GOT IT AAAAAAALL BACK!
02:56 And I like it. I like what I'm feeling, Rey.
03:04 So I've got a little piece of advice for you, homes.
03:13 See, nothing and no one is going to ever take away my Latino Heat again.

GLOSSARY

Blessings - disguise - lay a hand on you
Blessings: bendiciones; disguise: disfrazadas; lay a hand on you: poner una mano en ti;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario