jueves, 17 de julio de 2014


WWE Raw 9/15/08 Part 12/12 por WrestlingChamp2
02:32 First of all I wanna thank Mike Adamle for respecting my opinion as the champion and listening to my advice.
02:41 I mean, after all there's a very important decision to be made. Who will be the number-one-contender for my championship, is not something, that should be taken lightly.
02:52 It's not something you just throw away. There has been a lot of talk going on, who should be the... who should get the nod? JBL or Batista?
03:03 Oh, Batista? Or JBL? Well, in my opinion neither JBL nor Batista are worthy for a shot at my championship.
03:20 So what I suggest is, that at No Mercy JBL and Batista should face each other one on one, beat the living hell out of each other and immediately afterwards I'll come down and face the winner for my championship.
03:42 You might say, that's not fair. That's two matches at the same night. I say, big deal. I had two matches at the same night at Unforgiven. I had beat four man in the same night. And I became the World Heavyweight Champion!
03:55 And you know why? It's because I'm the best in the world.
04:01 I am the best in the world. I am in a league of my own. And I deserve this.
04:10 So if Mike Adamle wants to continue respecting his champion, I say he does the right thing and makes my suggestion happen at No Mercy.
04:32 Chris, I hear you. And I say it's more than fair.
04:41 So, at No Mercy, it'll be JBL versus Batista and the winner will be the new number-one-contender.
04:54 Now I've got a slight problem. I am supposed to have quarterly meetings with Shane and Stephanie McMahon, because I don't wanna get into the habit of scheduling challengers to fight twice on the same night.
05:10 So, it'll be JBL versus Batista, and the champion will face... the winner will face the champion. But not on that night.
05:24 Okay, hold on one second. What do you mean, not on that night?
05:27 And even more importantly, what do you mean, the winner will face the champion? Mike, the winner of JBL and Batista will face me. I'm the champion, I've got the title. Ha?
05:38 Not necessarily, Chris. You see, I have to defend the title that night.
05:44 And even though I listened to your opinion, and the opinion of Batista and JBL, I was approached by someone else.
05:56 And that someone had a title match, an idea for a title match, that was so exciting, I couldn't pass it up.
06:09 So Chris, let me introduce your opponent at No Mercy for the World Heavyweight Championship.
08:02 I know what you're thinking, Chris. We've already fought in a regular match, we have fought in an unsanctioned match.
08:11 What more can you and I possibly do to one another?
08:16 Is there any way that we can top ourselves?
08:23 More importantly, is there a match that is not only thrilling, not only exhilarating, but will allow me to permanently disfigure you in ways that even I couldn't imagine?
08:46 And then it hit me.
08:51 There is a match that some people say I put on the map.
08:58 There is a match that some people say I revolutionized.
09:11 And it is a match that's gonna allow me to beat you for the World Heavyweight Championship.
09:17 So, at No Mercy, it is gonna be the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels versus Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship in a... in a... Boys, can you help me out here?
10:08 Ladder Match.

GLOSSARY

nod - worthy - afterwards - slight problem - pass it up - thrilling - exhilarating
nod: visto bueno; worthy: digno; afterwards: despues; slight problem: pequeño problema; pass it up: dejarla pasar; thrilling: emocionante; exhilarating: estimulante;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario