viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Chris Jericho Reveals CM Punk's Sister Secrets on Raw 2012 03 19
For the 2nd Week Straight Chris Jericho Reveals another dirty secrets about Punk's Family
Subtitles
03:56Right of the bat I want to let everybody know that Chris Jericho is not here tonight.
04:04Which goes to show you exactly the kind of man Chris Jericho is.
04:10But at the end of the day,
04:13him not being here, it's a gift.
04:16Because Chris Jericho pissed me off.
04:20Last week Chris Jericho in front of the entire world,
04:25he said that my father...
04:41in front of the world Chris Jericho sai that my father is an alcoholic!
04:49Hey, and you know what? I'm not sure it was supposed to be some sort of big secret.
04:54Certainly those close to me know it to be true.
04:58But it's not Chris Jericho's story to tell. It's none of Chris Jericho's business.
05:07And it's not so much that he said it or how he said it,
05:11but the fact that he said it in front of the entire world.
05:16And here I am, standing in front of a live audience,
05:20millions of people watching around the world. And I am basically on frontstreet under a microscope.
05:33I'm naked for the whole world to see.
05:42I look out here and I see everybody. I see little kids. I see grown ups.
05:47Parents, brothers, sisters. Not a person in this building right now or sitting at home that hasn't been somehow negatively infected by the disease of alcoholism.
06:00I'm not gonna let Chris Jericho's words swindle some little kid in thinking just because life dealt him a crap hand that he can't somehow shake it off and still be destined for greatness.
06:13He wants to make light of a serious subject?
06:16All because he wants to get in my head and under my skin for some sort of advantage at WrestleMania.
06:28Any Chris Jericho line is to play headgames. And he wants to somehow now say that I'm predisposed to drink?
06:36That it's in my genes that I crave alcohol? That just goes to show Chris Jericho doesn't know me at all.
06:44And it backfired, Chris! It's backfired, because if there's a devil in my DNA it's now your problem.
06:51And at WrestleMania, if there's a monster inside me, I'm gonna let that monster out.
07:04I refuse to let my past dictate my future.
07:09There isn't a person on this planet that should let a past nightmare dictate or cloud their future dreams
07:20Chris Jericho forgot to tell you the finish of that story.
07:26And that's my father has worked extremly hard, just like dozens and millions of other people around the world. And he has overcome his addictions.
07:35He has beat his demons! He doesn't want you to know the facts. And here's the most important part:
07:41I am proud of my father!
07:52I am proud of my father and I am proud of the fact that I am straight edge. Because it's real and it comes from the heart.
07:58And it's true. And it's tattooed on my skin for a reason.
08:02Because it's what I believe. I'm proud of my father. I'm proud of being straight edge.
08:08And I'm proud of my father and all the obstacles he has overcome.
08:11And Chris Jericho, that's exactly what you are to me. You're an obstacle.
08:15And now, you can go around an obstacle. You can jump over an obstacle. Or I can be like you and dig a hole.
08:22I can crawl under that obstacle. But I'm here to let you know that right now at WrestleMania you, Chris Jericho, are my obstacle.
08:29And I'm going straight through you to prove once and for all that I am the best in the world!
08:49Punk! Punk! Punk! Punk, listen to me!
08:54I want you to listen to me, Punk. Listen to me.
09:00I didn't think it was right for me to be there tonight. I didn't want to face you in person
09:05because I want you to really listen to what I have to say. I want you to really hear this.
09:10Because all the points you've been making right now are right.
09:16I was out of line for what I said last week and I'm sorry.
09:21And this is Chris talking to you right now. There is no Jericho here, no fancy jacketts or bravado.
09:29It's me and I was out of line. I crossed your territory.
09:35I had no right to cross into. It was none of my business. Like you said, I should have never brought it up and I'm sorry.
09:42I apologize to you.
09:46I hope you accept my apology. And I can promise you I'll never say anything about your father on this show again. I'm giving you my word on that.
09:59However, your sister...
10:07that's a whole other ball game, isn't it? Come on, Punk, I found out all about your sister's substance abuse problems.
10:16Chris, shut up! What are you talking about?
10:18Come on, it's well documented. Your sister has problems with drugs.
10:20And as anybody knows drug addicts will do whatever they can to score their fix.
10:27Anything! And I'm sure you're still proud of her. I'm sure you still love her, just like you claim you're proud of your father,
10:33and you still love your father, but c'mon, seriously? There's a pattern that's starting here, Punk.
10:40Your father is an alcoholic. Your sister is a drug addict.
10:45And you're going to end up just like 'em. It's inevitable.
10:48Punk, you're going to drink. It's your destiny.
10:54And it's a good news, bad news situation, Punk. Because the good news is, substance abuse and alcohol can be overcome. Can.
11:03Bad news? When I beat you at WrestleMania and become the new WWE Champion,
11:11that's something you will never overcome. Ever!
11:30JERICHO, YOU'RE BULLS**T!
11:38You're bulls**t! And that's exactly what I'm gonna beat out of you!

GLOSSARY

piss off - swindle - backfired - cloud - crawl - out of line
piss off: make or become angry; swindle: To cheat or defraud of money or property; backfired: fracaso; cloud: nublar; crawl: pasar; out of line: fuera de lugar;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario