viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

01:58Last week I extended a hand to the WWE Universe in a much needed intervention.
02:07I don't know if you people know this or not, but I'm not the only one
02:11who knows that pills and cigarettes and alcohol are harmful.
02:17The medical science has proven this.
02:21There's a Surgeon General put in place to put warning labels on all of these products.
02:29I gotta see it's just there to warn the smart people who already know, huh?
02:34This is my crusade.
02:37And I will continue my crusade as long as there are people who need help.
02:44As long as there are people out there who need change in their lives.
02:54One person in particular I've been helping for quite some time now. I'd like to introduce him to the world. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Luke Gallows.
03:13That's right. Some of you may recognized him.
03:16As Festus. But that was a lifetime ago.
03:20And it's a lifetime that he just as soon forget.
03:24It's a lifetime of torturous drug abuse and neglect.
03:29You see, it started just like it starts for all of you people. One, one little pill.
03:36Just one pill to take the edge off. One painkiller. And then one turns to two,
03:42two turns to four, four turns to eight, so on and so forth.
03:47And sure his friends, his family were there. But they enabled him.
03:52They didn't help him. They thought they were, but they were slowly rotting him from the inside out.
03:59But then I helped him. Just like I could help all of you.
04:09Trust me, this is just the start. This doesn't end here, this begins here and now.
04:15I will continue to reach out and help those who can't help themselves.
04:26On December, 1st— this is scary, people, pay attention! On December 1st, a very dangerous, addictive new drug hits the streets.
04:37Now this scares me, because
04:40it's a socially accepted over-the-counter drug and it's gonna be widely available all over the world.
04:50And it's scary, because it's more dangerous than any prescribed medication.
04:54It's more harmful than chain-smoking an entire carton of unfiltered cigarettes.
05:00It is more dangerous than corroding your liver with a fifth of gin or wodka and then chasing it with your daddy's favorite beer.
05:24'Jeff Hardy. My life. My rules.'
05:29And what an appropriate title - for a loser who destroyed his life and his career living by "his rules".
05:42And what makes me sick to my stomach is Jeff didn't just ruin his life, he didn't just end his career['Hardy'-Chants]
05:53He ruined the lives of all his fans, because he's planted seeds of destruction in all of the people.
06:02All of drug addicts like yourself who actually looked up to the Charismatic Enabler like he was some sort of a prophet.
06:13Well, if you people have any brain cells left,
06:18if there's anything left of your memory that's not burned out,
06:22all's you need to know is the last chapter of this DVD is the most important one you need to watch, because it tells the whole story.
06:31It's a Cage Match between myself and Jeff Hardy.
06:36Where I ended Jeff's career here in the WWE. Forever!
06:45I'm the reason he's not here!
06:52And I know how hard it is to deprogram your weak, little brains from all the lies you've been fed over the years.
07:00But you owe it to yourselves. Look yourself in the mirror,
07:04search inside yourself for that little shred of self-respect that might be left. And when it comes to this garbage,
07:14just say No. Because this,
07:19this in my hands right here
07:55Punk. You come out here and preach to each and every one of these people to follow your beliefs like you're some sort of cult leader.
08:06The thing you didn't get about my brother Jeff Hardy is that he's a free spirit.
08:12And sure, he's got his flaws. We all do.
08:16Even you. But you only targeted him, because he wouldn't follow your rhetoric, he wouldn't follow your nonsense.
08:25And other than demonizing my brother for his lifestyle, you don't know anything about Jeff Hardy!
08:31Oh, wait.
08:36I don't know anything about Jeff? What I know about Jeff is if he listened to me,
08:41if he searched and found the Straight Edge inside of himself instead of living for the moment,
08:48he'd have more of a future crawl out of a bottle.
08:53And if you'd come out of your soapbox for a moment, CM Punk, maybe you wouldn't be the FORMER Straight Edge Champion.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario