sábado, 19 de julio de 2014

02:36 They've been lying to you, man.
02:41 There ain't no such thing as a hero! Not anymore...
02:48 But you, you and you and you, you have become addicted to the illusion of what a hero is.
02:57 You have become addicted to the illusion of what a hero does for you.
03:03 You think you need someone to pat you on the back.
03:08 You think you need someone to talk you in bed at night, kiss on you on the cheek and tell you that everything is alright.
03:19 But everything, everything, everything, EVERYTHING IS NOT ALRIGHT!
03:28 What if I was to tell you, that the man who made you is a liar?
03:37 What if I was to tell you that you're own flesh and blood turned his back on you?
03:47 I will never turn my back on you, and maybe, maybe the answers you seek have been slapping you right in the face.
03:57 And maybe, just maybe, I, Bray Wyatt, the Eater Of Worlds, have been the answer all along.
04:28 Is this what you want? Is this what you desire? I will give it to you. You wanna take me down?
04:37 Well, I'm right here waiting! I'm right here waiting!
04:41 Come and get in! I'm right here! Come on. You're waiting!
04:57 What are you waiting for? What are you waiting for? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, COME ONE!
05:57 You are not the truth we seek. Kane, follow the buzzards!

GLOSSARY

pat you on the back - cheek - flesh - seek - buzzards
pat you on the back: palmadita en la espalda; cheek: mejilla; flesh: carne; seek: buscar; buzzards: buitres;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario