miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

WWE Smackdown 07/31/09 6/12 por BuuPetit
00:00 Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time. He is the former World Heavyweight Champion: CM Punk!
00:14 Punk, is it true that earlier today in the locker room, you said that you consider Jeff Hardy's victory to be an upset?
00:22 Yeah, where I come from, that was an upset. You know, that's not to take anything away from Jeff Hardy.
00:29 You know, some people say last Sunday he was the better man. I just have a hard time thinking that the better man lives the type of lifestyle that Jeff Hardy lives.
00:38 I can't really respect anybody who lives that type of lifestyle and this isn't me being preachy, this is me stating the facts.
00:45 And the facts are: I wish everybody were Straight-Edge. I wish you were, I wish everybody here today in this arena were Straight-Edge.
00:53 You know, Jeff has said many times in the past he likes to live in the moment and.. I just want Jeff to know that he should enjoy this moment,
01:01 because it's not gonna last very long. I have a lot of fans too, that have supported me, that I would like to thank and I'm not about to let them down.
01:08 So good luck to Jeff Hardy, good luck to John Morrison.. I'm taking on the winner.

GLOSSARY

preachy
preachy: sermoneador;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario