martes, 15 de julio de 2014

Raw 08-08-05 por Edge_Head1
00:12 I think it's genius. Yeah..
00:16 it's a money-making match. Here's a little known fact though, y'see, I actually went to Vince, and I asked him to rehire Matt. Yeah...
00:25 yeah, y'see, because.. with what I wanna do to Matt Hardy, if I did that in the streets, what I'm gonna do at SummerSlam... I'd be in jail.
00:33 Y'see at SummerSlam, you're gonna witness legalised assault.
00:39 Which is why I resent us being sequestered into this dressing room.
00:43 You know, Matt Hardy's been resigned to RAW, the lunatic's running around, well he--he's the one out of control, not me.
00:50 But that's fine, that's cool, and Eric Bischoff wants to put security guards on the door, to protect us.
00:56 We don't need to protection, he does.
01:00 So I'm gonna ask them to leave, I want them to go.
01:02 Yeah, I want them to get outta here, because Matt, I'm beggin', I'm pleadin', I want you to come in here, come to the dressing room, come on bargin' in! 'Cause you know what'll happen?
01:13 You'll probably break down and have yourself a little cry, won't ya Matt!
02:11I saw your promo last week, Matt, and I think it was pathetic!
02:16It was absolutely pathetic and after all the months of dragging our names though the mud,
02:20our personal lives out there for everyone to see and that's all you can muster up from your stomach, from your guts?!
02:27Well, my hands are shaking and it's from hate. Its from real emotion, Matt.
02:33This! This is passion! This is intensity. This is real!
02:40This is why Lita left you for me.
02:45You said last week that you wanted me to get in a car accident.
02:49For me, it's the opposite. I want you being nice and safe, Matt.
02:54You get in the car and strap that seatbelt in tight. I want you 100%.
02:57Because at Summerslam, I'm gonna prove that you don't measure up as a man to me in any way. In any way.
03:07You whined and complained and you bitched and moaned last week saying Lita was the girl of your dreams.
03:14You wanted to marry her. Matt, you were with her for six years but you never proposed.
03:20So let me fill in the blanks here. I figured it out.
03:23You see, no one comes before Matt Hardy and his wrestling legacy. I've heard you say it!
03:30Nothing comes before V1.
03:33That being said, Matt, you should thank me.
03:36That sounds strange, but you should thank me.
03:40You've never gotten reactions like this before in your career.
03:43You're in the main event picture now and why? Why?
03:46Because you're riding my coattails in
03:50You see while you were defending the Cruiserweight Championship,
03:53running around with your little MFers, me? I was fighting Kurt Angle,
03:56Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Triple H, Shawn Michaels
04:00I earned my main event stripes!
04:04I deserve to be where I am.
04:09And why are you here?
04:10Because your girlfriend fell in love with a main eventer.
04:22So Matt Hardy, the main event spotlight is shining on you.
04:25Your 15 minutes in the spotlight is shining and I know it feels good.
04:29But we're 13 minutes into it and time is slowly ticking away
04:34and at Summerslam, Matt, I end it.
04:39And I know that cuts close to the bone, I know it does, and I know it hurts.
04:44The truth usually does.

GLOSSARY

drag - mud - guts
drag: arrastrar; mud: barro; guts: entrañas;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario