jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2009 World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
00:00 When I first came to World Wrestling Entertainment not a single person respected me.
00:08 Not anyone out in the WWE Universe and not anyone in the WWE locker room.
00:18 Everybody wanted to get rid of me, nobody could stand me.
00:24 They made my life a living hell.
00:28 As a matter of fact, in this very locker room I got kicked out for eating a piece of chicken over a referees bag and spilling some crumbs for six months.
00:41 Six months I was banned from the WWE locker room.
00:47 I would have to find a place to change, place to shower, place to use the restroom.
00:54 I walked down these halls and see superstars like JBL.
01:02 And every day that JBL saw me, he would sarcastically say: 'Miz, I look forward to your amazing work. Miz, you are a gift from God, Miz!'
01:15 Everybody berated me. Everybody ridiculed me. Everybody wanted me to quit.
01:23 But all that negativity I used as fuel.
01:29 To ignite a wrath against everyone in the WWE. To become the star I am today.
01:35 Now I don't even go in that locker room, because I have a private dressing room just for me. That locker room is for the Evan Bournes. And the MVPs.
01:53 The same MVP that is the Number-1-Contender for the United States Championship.
02:11 So congratulations, MVP. You have earned the right to join a long list of people to get publicly humiliated by me.
02:36 MVP doesn't even deserve to be in the same ring as me.
02:46 If it was up to me MVP would still be in jail.
02:46 If it was up to me MVP would still be in jail.
02:51 I don't believe in second chances, because I have been perfect my entire life.
02:59 Yet you mistakes all still boo me and cheer him.
03:06 Well, go ahead, boo me, cheer MVP, I don't care. I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something I'm not!
03:20 I am the reason you people watch Monday Night RAW, not MVP!
03:27 I am the most captivating and entertaining superstar on this brand, not MVP!
03:38 MVP comes out here with his glitz and glam, his pyro, his ballin'.
03:45 He's got Breitling diamond watches, designer suits. That's great MVP, because let's face facts, MVP.
03:56 You could put diamonds on a dog, but it's still a mutt.
04:05 All you mistakes will respect me, everybody in that locker room will respect their United States Champion!
04:19 Because I'm The Miz... and I'm... AWESOME!
05:00 Miz, the WWE Universe, they know all about my past.
05:05 They know my history. I don't hide it. I never dodged it and I never ducked it, I have never run from it. As a matter of fact, I've embraced it.
05:14 Because, quite frankly, I don't want other people to make the same mistakes, that I made.
05:21 So I talk about it openly. And yes, I do have an affinity for designer labels and Breitling watches, diamond earrings and Gucci shoes.
05:32 And I shouldn't have to apologize for that, because I worked hard for everything I've got. I've earned all of it.
05:39 Just like I worked hard to be accepted back in this society.
05:44 Just like I worked hard to earn the respect of the WWE Universe. Something you still haven't done.
05:57 I also worked hard to call myself a Superstar in this circus that we call the WWE.
06:08 But what was it that you just said? You can put diamonds on a dog, but it's still a mutt?
06:15 Wuff, wuff.
06:17 Well, Miz, we're all animals in this circus, but I assure you, I'm no mutt.
06:26 Bear with me for just a moment, you can just stand there and s*ck.
07:07 You wanna talk about animals, Miz? As far as animals go in the circus I'm a Bengal tiger and you are a monkey flinging poo.
07:17 Really?
07:19 That's what I say.
07:20 A monkey flinging poo, really?
07:22 That's what you remind me of.
07:27 Well I want to fling some at your lips, so you can taste exactly what comes out of your mouth.
07:35 That's what you wanna do? Sure you wanna do that?
07:39 Uh yeah!
07:40 Yeah, okay. Because maybe you think that I'm tame, because I like the finer things in life, because I wear Gucci shoes, because I become fan friendly.
07:53 You think this animal is tame? Go ahead! Fling it, Miz. As a matter of fact, why don't you...?
08:03 No, you know what? You brought it up, so let's talk about it. Let's talk about my past, let's talk about the fact, that I spent nine and a half years in the Florida state prison system.
08:14 I acted like an animal, they treated me like an animal. They said, 'I lock you up like an animal' and you know what? I fought with other animals. I lived with other animals. I ate with other animals.
08:25 I licked my wounds from other animals, but I inflicted my wounds on other animals. Bottom line is this animal survived in a world, that you've only seen on television.
08:38 As a matter of fact, your Real World and my real world are worlds apart.
08:44 Is that right?
08:45 So if you feel it, why don't you go ahead and open up the cage, Miz?
08:50 As a matter of fact, I dare you to open up the cage. Take a chance. Find out how tame this tiger really is.
08:57 You wanna see it? Huh? You wanna see the United States Champion, huh?
09:03 I dare you!

GLOSSARY

get rid of - spill - crumbs - restroom - berate - ignite a wrath - up to me - mutt - dodge - duck - embrace - tame - wounds - I dare you!
get rid of: deshacerse de; spill: derramar; crumbs: A very small piece broken from a baked item; restroom: a toilet that is available to the public; berate: to scold; to reprove; to reproach; to criticize; to rebuke; ignite: excite feelings and passions; wrath: Violent anger; If it was up to me: Si fuera por mi; mutt: A stupid person; dodge: To evade; duck: avoid or try to avoid fulfilling; embrace: To accept; to undergo; to submit to; tame: domesticated; wounds: An injury to the person by which the skin is divided; I dare you: Te atreves

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario