viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

01:33Awwwww. Did you expect somebody else?
01:41Well, he's gone. So, like a junkie waiting for his or her next fix,
01:48I suggest you all soak this up while you can, because this is the last time
01:55you'll ever see a trace of Jeff Hardy here on Friday Night SmackDown, ever again.
02:05And that means no more ridiculous face-paint.
02:21That means no more stupid armbands.
02:36And it certainly means no more excuses.
02:41Now that the 'Charismatic Enabler' is gone, I can see it on your faces;
02:48you're all wondering, if his living in the moment/life of excess was the answer.
02:52And the clear answer is: It wasn't.
02:55See, I know you're all not strong enough to be like me. I see it every day.
03:01I know how completely weak all of you people really are.
03:14But now, at least, you all have a champion you can be proud of.
03:20A Straight Edge World Heavyweight Champion!
03:30Now that Jeff's gone, I'm the only one that's strong enough to reach out to you,
03:35pull you up from your downward-spiraling life.
03:39I certainly won't ever miss a show because of an incident at an airport.
03:44I certainly won't ever skip a WrestleMania because I failed a test.
03:50Unlike Jeff I'm built to last. And I am here to stay.
03:55So, if you're gonna emulate any WWE Superstar, the choice is extremely clear.
04:03It's the choice of a new generation. And his name is CM Punk.
04:18And then there's The Undertaker, who is a legend.
04:25But he is no longer the solitary icon here on SmackDown.
04:30I am the only back-to-back Money In The Bank winner, I am the man that retired Jeff Hardy,
04:43and I'm the first and only Straight Edge World Heavyweight Champion.
04:48So, if The Undertaker at any moment wants to come down here and test my breaking point—well, I'll be waiting.
05:01I'll be waiting for the lights to go out, for him to appear before my magical eyes.
05:09In fact, I know The Undertaker is here right now.
05:19So, Undertaker, if you wanna come down here and face me, man to man—like I said, I'll be waiting.
05:36See, Ladies and Gentlemen, The Undertaker knows it's not in his best interest to face me in the ring man to man.
05:45You'd rather lurk in the shadows and play psychological games,
05:50which is what you people fall for every single time.
06:03See, all it takes is a couple of mirrors and some smoke to make you all believers.
06:09Smoke being the operative word. I can imagine you all, sitting on your couch,
06:15vegging out, smoking your illegal substances. Hanging on The Undertaker's every magical trick.
06:27Oohing and aahing at all his spooky powers.
06:32Well, what The Undertaker fails to realize is, that unlike you people, my mind is clear and strong.
06:40It hasn't been polluted with barbiturates and poison like beer and cigarettes.
06:48So at Breaking Point there's not gonna be any time for games and tricks.
06:53It's gonna be two icons in the ring, face to face, in a fight to the finish.
07:01And I love that. I love it, because The Undertaker has never faced a guy like me before.
07:08I have no breaking point.
07:11And all you have to do is look in my eyes and realize that I've laughed in the face of temptation, time and time again.
07:21I have never tapped out to society's schoolyard attempts and peer pressure.
07:30You try to stick a beer in my hand with the same commercials that have hypnotized all of you people
07:37and that sell you all your narcotics and things you're addicted to
07:44well, I'm harder than any alcohol you can drink.
07:49I'm straighter than any line you can snore up your nose.
07:54And I certainly can hurt you a lot faster than any pill you put on your tongue.
08:04But I do have one vice.
08:09It's a very dangerous vice, in fact, it's more dangerous
08:14that anything all of you people are addicted to.
08:21I can't get enough of it, but unlike your typical monkey on your back...
08:27it's more like an Anaconda

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario