martes, 15 de julio de 2014

After losing the Cruiserweight Title at Slamboree, Chris Jericho protests that he has been the victim of a conspiracy
01:20First of all, as far as the propaganda that you just saw: I apologize.
01:26That will never ever EVER happen again.
01:32Thank you. Second of all,
01:36I am here to inform you of a humongous, diabolical conspiracy so large it's in comparison with the 1918 Chicago Black Sox,
01:53with the Roswell incident and with the assassination of JFK himself.
02:02A conspiracy that is so large it has robbed me of my most prized possession: the Cruiserweight Championship.
02:13A conspiracy perpetrated by the steak-oil salesmen who call themselves the WCW office
02:21and every single wrestler in the WCW locker room.
02:25So what I would like to do is have Mr. James J. Dillon, the president of WCW, come out here and face me right now.
02:35So Dillon, get out here!
02:41Hey Dillon, wallow on down here and face me, right now.
02:49Come on, you twisted old fruit, get out here and listen to me!
03:03Alright, Double J: Here's what I'm gonna tell ya:
03:07Since you won't come out and face me, since you're hiding in the backroom, quivering in your boots, I'm gonna give you the evidence:
03:15Right here in my hands I have a list of the 15 competitors of the Cruiserweight Battle Royal at Slamboree.
03:24But on this list, I see no Dean Malenko. There's no Dean Malenko.
03:29Show me Dean Malenko!
03:33So Malenko, since you weren't on that list, I guess I never could have lost that match to you.
03:39Which makes me think that maybe this Battle Royal was a fix.
03:42Maybe the fix is in. Well Dillon, if you're not gonna come out here and face me I'm not gonna stop haunting you.
03:49I'm not gonna stop follow you until you face me and give each and every person in this arena,
03:56every Jerichoholic here and across of the United States and worldwide what they really want:
04:03Which is to reinstate me as Cruiserweight Champion, Dillon.
04:08Cuz I will never ever stop chasing you until you give the people what they want and give me my belt back!

GLOSSARY

as far as - humongous - salesmen - wallow - backroom - quivering - haunting - reinstate - chasing
as far as: en cuanto a; humongous: (used informally) very large; salesmen: a man who sells an organisation's products or services to customers, especially to retail shops; wallow: to roll in anything defiling or unclean; backroom: the meeting place of a group of leaders who make their decisions via private negotiations; quivering: To shake with a slight, rapid, tremulous movement; haunting: to disturb or distress; cause to have anxiety; trouble; worry; reinstate: To restore to a previous condition or position; chasing: To follow rapidly in order to catch or overtake; pursue;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario