miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

00:01 This is my taller than me son, dominique.
00:09 This is my beautiful wife, angie.
00:15 This is my little princess, alia.
00:22 I tell you, man, as wwe superstars, we travel so much around the world, to entertain you, the wwe universe.
00:35 That sometimes, sometimes we miss out on very important days in our lives.
00:45 Now, as parents, I know there's a lot of parents here tonight.
00:53 We go out of our way, we go out of our way to make our kids feel special.
00:58 Well, tonight, tonight is a very special night. Tonight is my daughter Aalyah's ninth birthday.
01:15 I truly, I want all of you, my extended family, to help me make my daughter Aliyah... ['Happy Birthday!'-Chants]
01:44 I want you all, my extended family, to make this day a night that she will always remember.
01:57 You're all ready to sing her a Happy Birthday?
02:02 Happy Birthday to you
02:06 Happy Birthday to you
02:11 Happy Birthday,....
03:31 Oh no, no, no. No, no. Don't stop on account of me.
03:39 Happy Birthday, Princess Aalyah
03:49 Happy Birthday to... you
04:13 Rey. Rey, you look scared.
04:19 But I assure you, I'm not out here to hurt you.
04:25 And I'm not out here to hurt your family. In fact, I'm happy that we're all here. My family and yours.
04:33 And today is a big day. We all need to celebrate the occasion.
04:43 And it doesn't get any bigger than WrestleMania, Rey. So that's exactly why I want to challenge you to a match at WrestleMania.
04:57 I also want to challenge you to a match tonight.
05:08 And I don't mean later in the show, Rey.
05:11 I mean now. I mean as in 'right now'.
05:22 Come on, Punk. This ain't the time, man.
05:25 Don't be sad. Aalyah, since it's your birthday - sweet, innocent, little Aalyah - I tell you what.
05:33 As my birthday present to you, I let you shut your eyes while I reduce your daddy to tears
05:44 and make him beg for my mercy.
05:51 Oh, and Dominik. You're such a, you're all grown-up now, aren't you? We watched you grow up before our very eyes.
05:59 But I don't think you've ever heard your father squeal like a pig from somebody repeatedly stomping on his surgically-repaired knees.
06:10 So it's OK, if you plug your ears.
06:21 And beautiful, voluptuous Angie.
06:30 Oh, I'm sure, you and your loving husband Rey have shared the best of times.
06:36 But look at me. I promise you, after I do what I'm going to do to your husband, it will be the worst of times.
06:46 So feel free to cup your hand over your mouth to muffle the screams.
07:03 What's the matter, Rey? What's the matter? You don't wanna fight me in front of your family? No?
07:10 Are you afraid that your family is gonna watch you get hurt?
07:19 You're a coward!
07:23 I know it. Deep down inside Dominik knows it. Your wife has always known. And now on her ninth birthday, your sweet, innocent, little Aalyah knows it. All these people here know it. Rey, you're a coward!
07:44 What's it gonna take? Huh, Rey? Where's 'Giant Killer' Rey Mysterio at?
07:59 Where's your 619? Huh, Rey?
08:05 Where's the 'Ultimate Underdog', Rey?
08:09 Rey, where's your machismo? Where's your machismo, Rey?
08:18 I tell you where, Rey. Your machismo, your courage - you never had it!
08:30 What's it gonna take, Rey, huh? Rey. I'll even drop down to your level, Rey.
08:40 Come on, Rey. COME ON, REY! So you're turning me down?
08:48 You won't fight me? What's it gonna take, Rey? WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE, REY? NOT NOW? NOT NOW?
09:19 There he is, Ladies and Gentlemen, there's your super-hero! 09:26 Watch him take his walk of shame.
09:32 But one more thing, sweet, little Princess Aalyah:
09:37 Happy Birthday to you
09:44 Happy Birthday to you
09:51 Happy Birthday, dear Aalyah
10:03 Happy Birthday to you

GLOSSARY

shut - beg - squeal - stomping - muffle
shut : cerrar; beg : rogar; squeal : chillar; stomping : pisoteando; muffle : silenciar.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario