jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
01:08 Thank you, thank you.
01:15 I wanna start off by saying how much I love being in Phoenix.
01:27 You know I've already had a very busy day. I spent the better part of it searching the backstage area for John Cena.
01:39 I looked in the locker rooms, I even looked in the parkin lot and the funny part of it is, I can't see John Cena.
01:56 I can't see John Cena because John Cena is not here tonight.
02:06 John Cena isn't here tonight because of me.
02:17 Check it out, last week before we went off the air I promised the world a huge surprise and I delivered, I delivered in spades.
02:27 Because it's what I do. I am a man of my word.
02:34 I am also a 3-time World Heavyweight Champion.
02:43 Which makes me a leader of men, which I'd imagine is exactly why Nexus came to me and begged me to be their new leader.
02:58 So last week, I led them.
04:14 Hustle, Loyalty and Respect:
04:20 Hustle, Loyalty and Respect:three words that I live my life by.
04:39 Hustle, Loyalty and Respect to John Cena is just a phony catchphrase.
04:46 Hustle, Loyalty and Respect is what I expect from myself and what I expect from the other members of Nexus.
04:57 And John Cena, I know you're sitting at home, I know you're listening, what I expect from you is to stay at home.
05:09 This is a fight that John Cena cannot win.
05:14 I'm taking over Nexus, and I'm taking over Monday Night RAW.
05:36 CM Punk, allow me to correct you on two things:
05:44 Number one, the reason John Cena's not here tonight has nothing to do with you.
05:54 John Cena isn't here because I destroyed him in our match this past week in Pennsylvania.
06:05 And number two, you're not the leader of Nexus, I am.
06:10 Wade, Wade, I can not understand you being confused, I mean John Cena bounced, what, twenty three chairs off your head at TLC? Wake up, Wade, Nexus needs new management.
06:26 Punk, I see you as a hypocritical, manipulative waste of skin.
06.39 Now under my leadership, Nexus has dominated Raw, it has changed the face of this show.
06:45 You're not a leader, you're a liar. You lie by your lifestyle. You lie about being straight-edge and you lie to all these John Cena flag-waving morons.
06:58 I'm a liar? You're standing here and telling me I'm the one that's lying?
07:06 Let's settle it right now. Let's find out. In front of the whole world who's the liar and who's telling the truth, but why don't we ask the members of Nexus, Wade?
07:16 You know, that's probably the best idea you've had in a long time, Nexus, get down here.
08:10 Now look, Punk, Wade, with all due respect, you both make good points.
08:25 Can I have your attention please? I've just received an email from the anonymous General Manager.
08:45 And I quote: Before things get out of hand, there will be three participants in a #1 Contender's Steel Cage Match tonight.
09:01 The winner of that match will face The Miz for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble.
09:11 The three participants will be either Wade Barrett or CM Punk vs. King Sheamus vs. Randy Orton.
09:31 Well as leader of the Nexus, I will be the man taking the final spot in the steel cage match.
09:47 OK, Wade. Go ahead, the spot's yours. You know, I defended you when John Cena attacked you, I'm not going to brutalize you myself, I'm a talker, I want to talk things out, so I don't want to fight you.
10:03 And if I got to fight you to get the number one contender spot, I ... you know what frankly take it.
10:09 I'll tell you what: If you win the cage match, not only are you the number one contender, but you will prove to me that you are the rightful leader of Nexus.
10:19 I'll work for you, Wade. However, let's say that you lose. You lose and you're out of Nexus. Which leaves me to lead Nexus.
10:39 So Wade, what do you say? Do we have a gentlemen's agreement?
10:54 It's a deal.

GLOSSARY

begged - phony - catchphrase - spot
begged: suplicaron; phony: falso; catchphrase: eslogan; spot: lugar;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario