miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

01:51 Ooh, I got a feeling!
01:57 I got a feeling. This is the same feeling that I had back in January of 1992, right before I threw Marty Jannetty though the barber shop window.
02:13 It's the same feeling I had back in March of 1996, before I beat Bret Hart for the WWE Championship.
02:23 And it is the exact same feeling I had last week, right before I kicked The Undertaker's teeth down his throat.
02:40 It is the feeling that I can do absolutely anything.
02:51 And by 'anything' I mean beating The Undertaker at WrestleMania.
03:02 Now I got a hand into this company. I mean who knows: It could be coincidence.
03:08 But there seems to be an new Shawn Michaels DVD out called 'My Journey'.
03:20 Just when I happen to put my career on the line, so that makes you feel like everything's commin' to an end.
03:33 Well I've got news for ya'. Clear off some space on that DVD shelf.
03:40 Because I'm about to give you Volume 2. The fact of the matter is: This is not the end. This is only the beginning!
03:54 After WrestleMania, I will no longer be known as The Headliner, The Showstopper, The Main Event.
04:03 I will no longer be known as The Heartbreak Kid.
04:08 I will no longer be known as the co-founder of D-Generation X.
04:16 I may even seized to be known as Shawn Michaels.
04:22 But I can assure you this: I will forever be remembered in eternaty as the one and only man, who ended The Undertaker's WrestleMania Undefeated Streak.
04:51 And Deadman in six days, you are going to...
06:54 Undertaker, I appreciate your little attempt to intimidate me.
07:03 But if you wanna intimidate me, come out here and do it to my face.
07:42 Shawn, let me be the first to wish you good luck at Wrestlemania.
07:50 17 in a row is a good number for the Undertaker, and you're the best man, the right man to end that streak.
08:06 As guest host, I would like for you to compete tonight against Undertaker's brother Kane.
08:24 Same stipulations as Wrestlemania.
08:29 I need someone to get that revenge for me for all the things Kane's done for me over the years. Iss that you Can you do it?
08:41 I will get revenge for you, and I will get revenge for me.
08:49 Good luck and have a great night. Go get 'im.

GLOSSARY

Clear off - shelf
Clear off: despejar; shelf: estante;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario