viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

01:23I told you soooooo!
01:29It seems like I'm out here a lot saying that to you people, right?
01:33I know it seems like a lot, but the truth is, I said I would beat Jeff, and I did
01:43I told you so.
01:46I said that I would get rid of Jeff Hardy FOREVER,
01:55and I did - I told you so.
02:00And then I said I would make the Undertaker tap out to the Anaconda Vice and you laughed.
02:09But then I did just that.
02:12And contrary to what you people believe, I didn't come out here to brag
02:16about being the first and only man to make the Phenom, the Undertaker, tap out.
02:26I came out here to confront the Undertaker.
02:29I came out here to confront the Undertaker in MY ring,
02:34or my yard if you will.
02:40I came out here to stick MY World Heavyweight Championship in his face,
02:47and look him in the eye and say to him
02:52I TOLD YOU SOOOO.
02:58But of course he's conveniently not here right now, so instead I think I'll address all of you people.
03:11It's come to my attention that you people think that I've been preaching to you.
03:19Alright, we'll call a spade a spade, the truth is, yes I have because you people need a good preaching to.
03:28You people need somebody you can look up to, you need a leader who isn't morally corrupt
03:35and you need somebody who is righteous, not self-righteous.
03:43And I know what you're all gonna do next.
03:46You're gonna do exactly what your hero the Undertaker did, you're gonna give up.
03:53Well, by the looks of half of ya,
03:57you already have. I mean, what kind of life is it that you live?
04:02What kind of existance do you have where you wake up in the morning and you have to pop a pill to help crawl out of bed?
04:11Then you ravage your body with pitchers of beer.
04:17And that's supposed to somehow heal your broken self-worth.
04:23And then you just make excuses about inhaling poison into your lungs just to calm your nerves.
04:33And then, at the end of your sad, pathetic, lonely day,
04:39you're in need of another pill to make you forget everything, you need a pill to help you sleep.
04:53You are all just a legion of inebriated zombies waiting in line at the pharmacy with your hand out,
05:03begging and pleading for that newest anti-depressant that you think is going to help put an artificial smile on your face.
05:17You scratch and you claw for scapegoats for all of your inadequacies.
05:23And believe me, you have a lot of inadequacies.
05:35And don't tell me that you don't self-medicate yourself to forget about it all.
05:41Don't tell me you don't self-medicate the height from all your inadequacies.
05:49Don't tell me you don't do it. Because if you do, then you're a liar too.
05:58You're lying to yourselves right now,
06:02you're lying to the person next to you, you go home and you lie to your family,
06:09and it's insulting because right now you're lying to me.
06:13And I can see right through all of you people and your lies
06:17because I am not a liar.
06:22I am a man who means what he says and says what he means.
06:30What I am is a prophet. I am the choice of a new generation.
06:39I am a champion that everybody can finally be proud of.
06:44I am the first and only straight-edge World Heavyweight Champion in history!
07:02And if you're not straight-edge like me, well that just means I'm better than you!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario