sábado, 19 de julio de 2014

03:21Wow, if this is a dream, don't wake me,
03:25because I'm just chilling in the imagination kickin' it Jeff Hardy style, the new World Heavyweight Champion!
03:36I'm not dreaming.
03:40I would like to thank all the outcasts, all the rejects, all the freaks, all the people.
03:49All the People that have stood with me through sick and thin and always believed in what I stand for, thank you.
04:01You know, CM Punk going into Night of Champions..
04:04he said some pretty rotten things to you and I.
04:13And you were all with me, just said "no" to being forced fit his point of view.
04:21Because the fact is, if everybody in the world was just like CM Punk, what a boring world it would be.
04:32Hey, we're different, that's why this life is cool.
04:38Look, I can assure you, the only thing I'm high on, is being World Heavyweight Champion, for you!
04:50I was born a free spirit and I've beat my own drum ever since.
04:58Because I'm a human, you all are human
05:01and we have the God-given right to live life the way we choose and be who we wanna be!
05:17Now I know that Teddy Long has given CM Punk his rematch.
05:30Any time he wants it against whose ever the Champion at that current time.
05:36And the reason I bring that up is my opponent tonight..
05:39is one of the most talented guys I have ever been in the ring with.
05:43He shines like no other and that man is John Morrison.
05:53Now John, last time my title reign was way to short
05:57and I don't plan on that happening again.
06:00So I know I'm here for a fight and Baltimore,
06:04I just want you to get ready!
06:14'Cause by the way, this man has beaten CM Punk twice
06:17and he might be in for one of the most breath-taking, amazing, death-defying main events in Smackdown history! Thank you!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario