viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
00:01 he's right because that last statement makes you a liar, a hypocrite and a conceded scumbag, congratulations!
09:59 You can also add that to your résumé. You don't listen to these people tonight, I realize that Montreal is a very honest city.
10:15 For years WWE has referred to this building as bizzaro world.
10:20 Quite frankly, you folks are just honest, you tell us how you feel whether it is something that we wanna hear or not.
10:30 Tonight I'm gonna take a lesson from Montreal and actually hit you in the face with a dose of truth, whether you want to hear it or not.
10:41 For 300 days you have been WWE Champion, for 300 days that championship has been irrelevant.
10:50 Month after month you watched main event by main event pass you by and your excuse that there's some sort of weird political conspiracy against you,
11:01 but the fact is there is no you.
11:08 You see, you have been here for many, many, many years and the night you made the most noise was ironically the night your microphone was turned silent.
11:22 Ah, I remember those days.
11:25 Talk about change, passionate, convicting talk of change and then one triumphant night in Chicago when you were the victor and the universe finally said: 'We get change!'
11:42 And they were lied to, they were fooled into a false claim because change was not ice cream bars, change was not edgy television.
11:53 Change wasn't even new talent, all you meant by 'We want change' was 'Make CM Punk a star'.
12:00 You don't even know who CM Punk is.
12:06 I remember in those rants that you once said that I'd become what I despise, in reference to success.
12:14 No, I went from a underdog to an odds-on favorite, but I did it as me.
12:25 Through all of this, through all of this, the wins, the losses, the championships, the year when I didn't win the big one at WrestleMania,
12:33 the embarrassment, the humiliate that I've had to stand on my own two feet and do it as me.
12:45 And there is you. You have changed your ideology numerous times, you stabbed your friends in the back, you borrow colors from Hall of Famers,
12:55 you steal the elbow of the late Randy Savage.
13:01 All because you have yet to find you.
13:09 I'm not saying you are not tough. I've been in the ring with you. And I'm not saying you are not accomplished,
13:14 but your latest phase of development revolves around this.
13:19 You think because you have this you are justified of respect. No, the reason you have that and have kept it is by any means necessary
13:27 and that does not define a champion in my eyes.
13:31 So at Night of Champions you are going to have to search for a new identity.
13:38 You been really, really loud these past weeks because you finally realized that at Night of Champions you are in serious jeopardy of losing this.
13:55 I don't wanna do this but the city of Montreal is kinda owing me a favor so I wanna pay one back to you.
14:02 I'm a little rusty... ...
14:31 which means, which means...
14:33 Which means that you have lowered yourself. You have lowered yourself to their level.
14:39 To speak their language, to speak the language of the locals. You have lowered yourself.
14:49 Enough! Enough! Listen up, Jack, I don't lower myself to them because they are the reason we are here!
14:57 You are an ignorant son of a b*tch!
14:59 You need a little bit of respect!
15:04 So, in English, what I said was you say you're gonna win at Night of Champions
15:12 but I'm just gonna kick your ass!

GLOSSARY

accolade - rampant - underdog - stabbed - late - jeopardy
accolade: premio; rampant: generalizado; underdog: perdedor; stabbed: apuñalo; late: fallecido; jeopardy: peligro;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario